Fluorine

Charli XCX

1999 - 4/10 (it aged like wine)

BIOYL - 6/10 (dylan's remix >>>> og)

Gone - 10/10

CYO - 8/10 (sky needed a solo chorus + adlibs)

Warm - 10/10

femmebot it's amazing, but dorian's voice sounds so unstable, it's like there are three singers together

Thats what is special about Dorian, they are never what everyone expects them to be. Stream Mr to You

Dorian isn’t the problem with Femmebot, their verse is great. Mykki blanco is what ruins the song I just can’t listen to that rejected rupaul’s drag race rap challenge verse.. :smh:

Mykki's rap is my favorite part of the song. It goes the fuck off. Like, "Charli bit my widdle finger" is iconic.

Mykki's rap is my favorite part of the song. It goes the fuck off. Like, "Charli bit my widdle finger" is iconic.

THIS. Say what u want about Mykki’s voice/delivery (I personally like it) but lyrically the verse is insane/next level. Do you want a femmebot or do you want a hoe-bot?

I thought she was credited since she recorded the demo..

she recorded the demo at the time atlantic was pushing her to record and release stuff that wasn't written by her (i think she recorded boys in this period too) but since Julia felt Issues so personal and close to her heart she took it back and released it herself

giphy.gif

I think it was What I Like & Black Roses?

It was honestly so disappointing at the time, but looking back True Romance is still such an amazing body of work. Even if most of the album had already been released on a mixtape or EP.

Wasn't Take My Hand released with the album?

Wasn't Take My Hand released with the album?

Yes but if I remember I think it leaked a little early? Or there was a long snippet on SoundCloud. I’m not entirely sure, maybe it was 3 new songs on the album at the time it released.

14417469274.gif

I think it was What I Like & Black Roses?

It was honestly so disappointing at the time, but looking back True Romance is still such an amazing body of work. Even if most of the album had already been released on a mixtape or EP.

well at least what I like is a banger

i know that charli is still in her late 20’s and looks young, but her short hair ages her so much tbh. idk what it is, but i miss her N1A/XCX3 era hair. like the short hair with the red fade is getting so oldddddd. like at least switch the color or start growing it out again. and now that her short hair has become like “iconic” or her “trademark” makes me scared that she’s gonna keep it

Babygirl is proof that Number 1 Angel is Charli's best mixtape

i know that charli is still in her late 20’s and looks young, but her short hair ages her so much tbh. idk what it is, but i miss her N1A/XCX3 era hair. like the short hair with the red fade is getting so oldddddd. like at least switch the color or start growing it out again. and now that her short hair has become like “iconic” or her “trademark” makes me scared that she’s gonna keep it

This. I feel like the bob is what's making her flop... it was cute for pop 2 but like GEWL... let the trend DIE

omfg mte i literally thought i was the only one, i can't believe she's trying to make that hideous bob her trademark... like y'all can't tell me you don't miss this

unknown.png