Fluorine

Charli XCX

Um, so I've been keeping the songs that are released by other artists like "End of the World" and "Lost in Space" under the original artist on iTunes but now it's starting to bother me because we have three songs with Charli vocals through the entire song. Should I put them under Charli? How do you guys do it? :icant:

I put Charli as the artist and credit the producer in the "Composer" section of the info. I only put their name on the song title/artist title if they sing. 

Just the single song? Me plz

Got u

14417469274.gif

Woah whudda u doin here, u like Charli?!!?!

It's very recent... that's why I've been staying away from this thread. I'm your Lana del Ray fan equivalent to Charlie XOXO. 

That was intentional.

Charlie XOXO. 

wtf, i've never heard that before :lmao:

mmm newfanmeat, cum 2 me. i'm a recent stan myself, been in love with this woman for 2 months. i'm seeing her next week :) 

would it be cool + customary of me to post a picture of my tickets?? lol 

14417469274.gif

I don't mean to be rude, but how is this extremely rare?

I've never seen it called "extremely rare" before! :P

lmfao people call that super rare? All you have to do is search on google Charli XCX Your Eyes

How is BHIH rare also when you could've just searched 'Charli XCX Beach Hut In Hawaii' before it was leaked?

That's how I found it a couple months ago. Yikes.  :eek:

\\ nicki minaj - charli xcx - sky ferreira - lana del rey - miley cyrus - marina and the diamonds - little boots - iggy azalea - haim - mo //