Fluorine

Charli XCX

I don't think Tommy Cash is bad but people pretend like he's this innovative untouchable highly artistic artist and if you prefer a pop girl over him you don't understand the art of music, like,,, he just got an accent and unusual visuals, he ain't that special.

qfrWuBl.png

nope

okay tbh the fact that Charli said that she doesn't have any idea wtf Tommy is saying during his verse is so funny but also makes me wonder wtf his verse contributes to the song other than a bunch of loud, rowdy sounds. Like it's cool and all, don't get me wrong... but if someone could make a cool verse that I can actually understand... then that'd be even better.... that said, slayyyter's part doesn't go as hard as Tommy's verse did.... so....................... 

giphy.gif

Slayyyter just ATE tommy like what are you tasteless faggots gonna do now??? like imagine actually thinking timmy was a good addition to this song? slayyyter just said fuck tommy cash Y'ALL this is some pink barbie pussy SHIT this turned me into a fembot bimbo

timmy could NEVER, start changing and switching up the tracklist y'all it's over for you girls...this some elite girl shit

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

I personally think that Tommys verse on Click went hard and is just very on brand but Slayyyter was good too. The instrumental ate her up a bit but It's nice to have those 3 queens on a track.

I will never get the Delicious slander. He elevates a 10 to an 11 and he fits the Eurotrash vibe so much. At least Charli gets It.

please stop pretending that tommy's verse was good lol.

it was just incoherent yelling with shit lyrics, just like delicious lmao

and what about it???????????????????????????? 

i literally said i loved both versions and got called pretentious and that i was saying it for "clout" (on a forum that ~40 gays read) i-

i was talking about the gays who are gonna call people generic for liking the slayyyter version better, not u

qfrWuBl.png