Fluorine

Charli XCX

“I’m so 2020, when I wanna go pop I’ll pop, I GOT ‘DEM HITSSSS”

Queen already told us... :defeated: :defeated:

omfg and xcx4 will be some 2018 songs... her mind

“I’m so 2020, when I wanna go pop I’ll pop, I GOT ‘DEM HITSSSS”

Queen already told us... :defeated: :defeated:

omfg and xcx4 will be some 2018 songs... her mind

I’m still scarred from the whole “you’re gonna get so much music from me this year you’ll be sick of me” fiasco, I’ll believe it when I see it Charles

She gave us an entire album...plus Xxxtc, Spicy, Dream Glow, Flash Pose, Miss U... And co-wrote one of the top Billboard songs of the year. 

And birthed Nasty Cherry + a Netflix show...

I hope one of the 2 albums she plans on dropping next year's a glossy pop album in the same vein as N1A/The late XCX World. I love a cling clang crrrrr qrrr shtttttehrhtrrrr c c bll dkrrr moment, and I hope she continues to evolve that sound in the future, but I also want some glossier pop from her. 

qfrWuBl.png

She gave us an entire album...plus Xxxtc, Spicy, Dream Glow, Flash Pose, Miss U... And co-wrote one of the top Billboard songs of the year.

And birthed Nasty Cherry + a Netflix show...

They’re never satisfied & they don’t listen to reason :flop:

14417469274.gif

In other news, I'm still pissed at her for paying dust to Girls Night Out, her self-proclaimed "signature song" on this tour. It would've fit perfectly after 1999 instead of the (amazing) EasyFun Remix.

I wish it was Charli who had performed with Taylor and Camila at the AMAs

Like as much as I don't like Taylor, it would've been amazing exposure for miss Charles

The Reputation Tour squad... touring duties called though, I suppose.

Also, a reminder to all that Tears is the best song on POP 2 and a career highlight!

did charli ever have an unreleased song titled 'true romance' ? or was that a fever dream

It is an unleaked track from that era. I always wondered why it wasn’t included as the title track.. especially since most of True Romance was released prior as singles / mixtape songs.

14417469274.gif

It is an unleaked track from that era. I always wondered why it wasn’t included as the title track.. especially since most of True Romance was released prior as singles / mixtape songs.

releasing a finalised version ready for the 2020 true romance tour yup i'm manifesting that !