Fluorine

Charli XCX

I haven't listened to all the songs in 14 but the one's I've gotten a chance to , I think they're pretty good especially Leave me but as fagmobs said in a previous post you can't compare. To me is as if they were made by two different artists.

If charli sees this,

She'd nod in agreement ofc

I trashed everything I wrote when I was 14, unfortunately she recorded it all. Luckily her songwriting is pretty good and the album is mostly great. The lyrics are just...cute :eek:

Let's chat~

"Neon Fashion and Glowstix" is still the best song. A little prophetic to the sound she would eventually go for and I wish she channeled more electronic moments on here.

"Watch the Rain" is an angst anthem and I fuck with it.

"Leave Me", "Mauritius", and "Alcoholic" all also make getting this album worthwhile.

The only ones I could use much less of are "Yet Again" and "14", in fact.

So any good artworks going around yet?

Ugh why can't there be a version of Lost in Space that mixes the radio edit with the original version? I thought the original would suffice but there's, like, new shit in each version.

She was my 3rd favourite artist behind Kylie and A*M*E for a while, but this whole leaking scenario is making it very hard for me to continue "stanning" for her, I guess.
ibxPTJJVM7g1cR.gif

Is this because of 14 or because people who have no relation to Charli and her music do things :sideeye:

Just to clear the situation about Heartbreak High up, it is indeed real and beginning to circulate.  :teehee:

We all know her fans are worse than Kerli's when it comes to leaks (even though she has, what, ten?) so I see it leaking in the next month or two.

erdNXP6.png

dM54YGx.png

:cryney:

part of the reason I leaked Machines tbh.

Now that everything that was circulating is out, there's a chance for more obscure things to see the light

BzhmW.png

part of the reason I leaked Machines tbh.

Now that everything that was circulating is out, there's a chance for more obscure things to see the light

Oh, and thank you so much for Machines!  :cuteface:

lABVyGE.png

I'm really getting worried at this point. HH is a brand new song - possibly meant for a release - and if it leaks she'll be devastated. :( Not like 'Interior,' and far worse than the album - this is a song the label backed her up on, and that shouldn't leak....

If any of you have it, please, I beg you, do not share, trade, or do anything of the sort. :( Why can't more old unusable songs start circulating, any way???

I'm really getting worried at this point. HH is a brand new song - possibly meant for a release - and if it leaks she'll be devastated. :( Not like 'Interior,' and far worse than the album - this is a song the label backed her up on, and that shouldn't leak....

If any of you have it, please, I beg you, do not share, trade, or do anything of the sort. :( Why can't more old unusable songs start circulating, any way???

How do you know so much about it? If that's true, I hope it doesn't leak though. All I want is old unusable songs. I don't want songs that she wanted to use for her next album or mixtape to leak, that's completely unfair to her.

How do you know so much about it? If that's true, I hope it doesn't leak though. All I want is old unusable songs. I don't want songs that she wanted to use for her next album or mixtape to leak, that's completely unfair to her.

Research. Just like how I know most of the Lana info that isn't from registeries. ;)