Fluorine

Charli XCX

i'm going crazy trying to decide where to place Let U Down on Pop 2...

on the one hand, it obviously belongs on the mixtape + is better than some of the other songs that made the cut

on the other hand, my OCD doesn't want me to let Pop 2 have 11 songs unless I also add a song to N1A... 

but i also don't want to remove another song to make room for Let U Down - even a dud like Outta My Head 

Let U Down sounds rly good between Tears / I Got It.. but then Track 10 would be the 11th track & i just can't do that :toofloppy: 

14417469274.gif

on the one hand, it obviously belongs on the mixtape + is better than some of the other songs that made the cut

on the other hand, my OCD doesn't want me to let Pop 2 have 11 songs unless I also add a song to N1A... 

but i also don't want to remove another song to make room for Let U Down - even a dud like Outta My Head 

Let U Down sounds rly good between Tears / I Got It.. but then Track 10 would be the 11th track & i just can't do that :toofloppy:

add r&r to n1a

Idk what track I'd put on N1A but I renamed Track 10 to Blame It on Your Love (A.G. Cook Remix)

XPo3CNC.jpg

Does someone have an updated unreleased collection link? I got a new laptop cause my old one died and lost all my unreleased material including XCX World :(

there's a masterpost in this thread on page 4097, there's everything

Idk what track I'd put on N1A but I renamed Track 10 to Blame It on Your Love (A.G. Cook Remix)

that sounds so wrong omg... like Track 10 is such an iconic name