Fluorine

Charli XCX

Not a one hit wonder winning over her  :toofunny:

the thing about mabel it's not even being a one hit wonder but moreso about her having no personality whatsoever, she's very produced, from her music to her image, she's always uncomfortable wearing stuff that doesn't have anything to do with her, doing choreo when she has two left feet and being pushed on everyone's faces at every single tv show or award because she had a hit and the label wants to profit so bad

the most annoying part is that when she first started, she had something very unique about her, but she lost that very quick

Can we please not get caught up in this new album thing until she reveals something new? We all know at this point not to trust her until she gives us solid proof

why do we not trust her? i know there's been numerous delays throughout her career but they've always seemed out of her control and she's always been pretty vocal and honest about it all... like she's not lana

she was very hesitant to mention an album in the last few years cos she didn't wanna disappoint and then finally once she got the go ahead she delivered, same with the mixtapes and monthly drops.

why do we not trust her? i know there's been numerous delays throughout her career but they've always seemed out of her control and she's always been pretty vocal and honest about it all... like she's not lana

she was very hesitant to mention an album in the last few years cos she didn't wanna disappoint and then finally once she got the go ahead she delivered, same with the mixtapes and monthly drops.

idk I didn't like the fact that she looks basically black in the cover (and its kind of a recurrent theme throughout the way she's presented herself) and to me it's all a ploy to make more authentic her run of the mill, unsinpired rnb beats. but its whatever

idk I didn't like the fact that she looks basically black in the cover (and its kind of a recurrent theme throughout the way she's presented herself) and to me it's all a ploy to make more authentic her run of the mill, unsinpired rnb beats. but its whatever

Charli?! She doesn’t look black at all in the cover just tan from her vacations lol

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

i think you need glasses 

wait, but why does that mean we shouldn't trust her when talking about the new album?

Charli has never looked black in any of her covers, wtf are you on lmao