Fluorine

Charli XCX

the Danny track.  ahhhhhhhhhhh. there's no way she won't put it on the album :rollin:

"Project XCX" as the song title? (i prefer it to Generation)  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

i'm shaking. yeah, this is gonna be one of her best records isn't it?  :crai:

Instagram.com/y1anni

the Danny track.  ahhhhhhhhhhh. there's no way she won't put it on the album :rollin:

"Project XCX" as the song title? (i prefer it to Generation)  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

i'm shaking. yeah, this is gonna be one of her best records isn't it?  :crai:

project xcx was something ppl came up with on the ig live bc she said the song reminded her of project x

it's cute but not for a song name lol

project xcx was something ppl came up with on the ig live bc she said the song reminded her of project x

it's cute but not for a song name lol

oooh was it? i didn't see the ig live unfortunately, the name sounds cool though- i saw it on fckyeachcharli's twitter and assumed that was the working title she was using

but wow at this potential masterpiece she's going to create

Instagram.com/y1anni

Which one is dreams?

It's what some fans called the Sega Bodega demo, which was listed as "KM_TM" ("Kiss Me Tell Me", I'm guessing based on lyrics) on the recent Candy Shop ep. Some of the lyrics are "I see you in my dreams."

I love what she's doing for US! I'm literally crying cause I just saw her insta live and when I see her she gives me hope, she is telling me everything will be fine, and like she's saying "let's all stay at home, I'm going to entertain you guys with the hard work I'm going to do" 
I'm so greatful of her! I fell in love with her music the day I put nuclear seasons on my ears and I flew away with her great music!

Also... If she would rework more old song / ideas I think it's the perfect time to rework Wanna Get Fucked up! And middle finger snippet  sounded great back when it leaked...

But I'm greatful with this great hard-core pc / pop music she's doing! 

I love what she's doing for US! I'm literally crying cause I just saw her insta live and when I see her she gives me hope, she is telling me everything will be fine, and like she's saying "let's all stay at home, I'm going to entertain you guys with the hard work I'm going to do"

I'm so greatful of her! I fell in love with her music the day I put nuclear seasons on my ears and I flew away with her great music!

Also... If she would rework more old song / ideas I think it's the perfect time to rework Wanna Get Fucked up! And middle finger snippet sounded great back when it leaked...

But I'm greatful with this great hard-core pc / pop music she's doing!

WGFU is already finished but I think it’s gonna be on one of SOPHIEs projects, it doesn’t really sound like anything on HIFN