Fluorine

Charli XCX

I didn’t enjoy the snippets for this song because they were boring and after hearing this song in full I still feel the same. Just wondering why out of all the songs she has she chose this one as the last single. I do like the song, but it’s not close to being on the same level as forever and claws. Hoping I like it better in the context of the album

Y'all are delusional to think Dreams would ever make the cut. That has NOTHING to do with the vibe of the project, like... It could be a cute track but would just corrupt the sound.

We don't need it to be like Boys Will Be Boys was for Future Nostalgia. Good track but ruins the experience

Why are we calling the Sega song ''Dreams''? it seems like it's called Kiss Me Tell Me, that's what the file name suggests at least.

I hope it makes the cut though, it has potential. 

I really like it. Honestly, it's pretty on par with Claws to me (Forever being my least favorite). Even after a few weeks, Forever just doesn't do much for me. The vocoders sound generic a la Zedd, the chorus is literally copy and pasted from that MGK and Camel Toebella song, and the production is just too dense and scattered.

Claws is a heavenly bop that is PERFECT and IFU is so chill but also has that hint of darkness that I love, it's so addictive  :wub:

i finally understand could go harder? yes but i like it, something about it reminds me of the powerpuff girls's opening theme lol

the only thing i'm kinda bummed about is the fact that the songs are less than 3min

i saw people mentioning a HD album cover and how cool it would be and i agree but it's a known fact that hannah takes a long time with it so if she was responsible for it, charli would postpone the album to december or something  :creep:

dream glow still being the number 1 song on her spotify page is so so so ugly

how does that work? cos there's other songs with more streams? cos her top 10 in order of most streamed to least is this...

01. Boom Clap

02. 1999

03. Dirty Sexy Money

04. Boys

05. Dream Glow

06. Blame It On Your Love

07. Gone

08. Vroom Vroom

09. Forever

10. Claws

she dropped an EP, 2 mixtapes and several singles how was it a dark time i- it was the golden era

I mean post-After The Afterparty when the album was being constantly delayed, she had to fight her label to release Number 1 Angel which kinda just got dropped and abandoned. Then we had Boys all year with the album coming soon. Pop 2 was a nice surprise but then 2018 started again with the monthly drops, we only got 4 drops that whole year and god knows where we'd be if 1999 hadn't of been a hit.

All I'm saying is at least she's able to release music at ease, seemingly, rather than drip feeding fans in hopes of releasing a body of work that she can promote.

i saw people mentioning a HD album cover and how cool it would be and i agree but it's a known fact that hannah takes a long time with it so if she was responsible for it, charli would postpone the album to december or something  :creep:

or miss hd has been working on it for weeks secretly... who knows :creep:

Some of y'all's gut reactions are just too much. Let some of this shit simmer.

Also, at the end of the day, this project is really fucking monumental. It is legit one of the most intimate experiences I have observed with respect to an artist putting themselves out there creatively and personally. Given this timeline, this material has been ace. And lbr, this "abbreviated timeline" isn't as much of a factor in any of this as some of y'all are making it out to be given that Pop 2 was recorded quickly as well. She has these skills and what she is turning out based on the released tracks and snippets is arguably far more interesting than what many other pop artists out there are doing. I for one am just super grateful for and fascinated by this entire project and process. Charli is really putting her skills on display and some of y'all seem to be sleeping on that fact. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯