Fluorine

Charli XCX

You know, I never realized until just a few days ago that Charli sing-raps the first verse in MNEK's "Like a G6" refix! :O Is it just me, or is her voice significantly pitched up in that part? 

Also, knowing that MNEK and Charli both wouldn't answer me if I asked them about it (:teehee:), I asked Mercedes about the video for the refix that was apparently taken down after they posted it, in December of 2010. Personally, I have a feeling Charli was embarrassed by the track - or something equally ridiculous - but she replied, and maybe she'll be able to help me with some more info! MNEK himself seems to have forgotten all about that refix...he has done quite a few more since that one, but has taken it down from his SoundCloud and refuses to acknowledge it.  :smh: 

GUYS THE TOUR POSTER IS REAL!!!!!!! The presale started today! I just got my ticket!!!!

It was $18 or $23 really with the convenience fee though...  :crossed: it was only $5 or $8 with the fee for her show in Indianapolis that I couldn't go to...

The bandwagon happened since then....  :crossed:

Get them ticket sales Charli!

GOT MY TICKETS.

$12 a ticket but $5.50 in fees for WILL CALL? Oh well, bought one for my friend so $35 to meet her and have it in this really intimate venue?

vinyl_tostage2_web.jpg

BzhmW.png

Guys, go fuck yourself, mine was TWENTY-TWO DOLLARS without fees.

I better meet the bitch and cop a feel.

Mine was $24 without fees though? 

unless that was for 1 ticket, then it sucks to suck

BzhmW.png