Fluorine

Charli XCX

It is literally just the exact same but with "unmixed" in the title... can't you just copy your own file if you really must have it?

yeah i could but the original file would sound better than mine

Life is beautiful, but you don't have a clue

Why don't you trade HH? :ohno:

I'm going to trick him ;)

Sorry, but it's the only thing that will probably work. If I straight up ask him for HH he might not want to trade it, so if I tell him I want something else he'll most likely be more wanting to trade, then that's when I tell him what i have and if he likes anything I have I'll tell him that I want HH instead. 

Sorry, but it's the only thing that will probably work. If I straight up ask him for HH he might not want to trade it, so if I tell him I want something else he'll most likely be more wanting to trade, then that's when I tell him what i have and if he likes anything I have I'll tell him that I want HH instead.

AKA you are going to scam him / her.

probably, I know it sounds bad but I just want to see if this person has it :(

I mean nobody else seems to have it so how would this Ke$ha leaker, that has old already released charli material have Heartbreak High? 

I mean nobody else seems to have it so how would this Ke$ha leaker, that has old already released charli material have Heartbreak High? 

A lot of people have it! Look in soundcloud for ''Trade list Charli XCX'' and you'll find list that contain Charli's demos like Feel My Pain, How Can I, etc, and almost all the lists have HH, I guess they're trading it for leaked stuff that they dont know that are leaked hahaha

<Knowles // Aitchison // Grant> 

This is one of the few forums that discuss Charli XCX. He/she is probably on here reading this.

A lot of people have it! Look in soundcloud for ''Trade list Charli XCX'' and you'll find list that contain Charli's demos like Feel My Pain, How Can I, etc, and almost all the lists have HH, I guess they're trading it for leaked stuff that they dont know that are leaked hahaha

I'm not trying to be judgemental, or be unfair about this (after all, I think trading in and of itself is ultimately futile), but this makes you come across not only entirely unscrupulous, but exactly the kind of person this forum tries hard to discourage. I'm not saying he's "right" for even offering to trade it, or that this ultimately might result in all of us getting to hear the song (which would, in a sense, be a favourable outcome), but I really can't believe you would not only behave this appallingly but then simultaneously post about it in this thread.  :facepalm: 

I'm not trying to be judgemental, or be unfair about this (after all, I think trading in and of itself is ultimately futile), but this makes you come across not only entirely unscrupulous, but exactly the kind of person this forum tries hard to discourage. I'm not saying he's "right" for even offering to trade it, or that this ultimately might result in all of us getting to hear the song (which would, in a sense, be a favourable outcome), but I really can't believe you would not only behave this appallingly but then simultaneously post about it in this thread.  :facepalm: 

This. I completely agree. I find it super rude and quite stupid to not only scam someone, but also to post it on what is probably the biggest Charli forum around.

I'm sorry guys. I wasn't aware this is one of the biggest Charli Forums... :(

I guess I fucked up, and I didn't know it was circulating. Last i heard everything stopped going around after the 14, Interior, Machine leaks

I agree with u, I think that leak songs its not favourable to Charli, but it's not bad to leak something that is not gonna be used in the future, like HH. Anyway, I'm not gonna trade it or leak it because I know that the song will go out sooner or later.

PS. What about the daily topic?

WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT IS NEW NOT A TRUE ROMANCE OUTTAKE

How do you know it? I guess it's an outtake just like Interior and Midnight, cuz it's online since before Charli announce that she's working on her new album