Fluorine

Charli XCX

Ugh I'm so glad this thread exists, everyone on Operation Gaga makes fun of me because I'm a huge stan for Charli XCX

Do the little monsters not like Charli? Or do they all have a stick up their butt and think anyone who likes Charli, Marina, or Lana is just a bandwagoner who is latching onto someone "not as good" as Gaga while she's on her hiatus...

Do the little monsters not like Charli? Or do they all have a stick up their butt and think anyone who likes Charli, Marina, or Lana is just a bandwagoner who is latching onto someone "not as good" as Gaga while she's on her hiatus...

No they just hate me in general, so instead of finding ways to attack me they attack Charli as if I'm going to get offended by there comments. 

I love Charli XCX but I'm not going to care what they say about her just to piss me off. 

"Like a G6" Appreciation Post

tumblr_mk587ys90X1s1y4gio1_1280.jpg

Back in 2010, before Charli had even released "Stay Away", she collaborated with two other fellow London artists on a track, released to the internet as a Christmas gift of sorts for their fans. The other two artists are, at least age-wise, roughly her contemporaries; MNEK is a currently 18 year old producer and songwriter whose credits include songs with Little Mix, A*M*E, and Rudimental, and Mercedes is a singer/rapper who somehow still has not managed to attain the same level of fame as her peers on the track. :toofunny: 

For some reason, even though MNEK still releases the occasional "refix" to his SoundCloud account, all links to the song itself have been inexplicably deleted, including those on Charli's own + Mercedes' SoundCloud. :( Andrew, I'm not too sure it was ever on MySpace itself, but @@comeintomybedroom, don't worry, the version we have is naturally high quality. ;) And here and here are original webpages documenting its existence...pretty sure it's on Charli's FaceBook page, but I don't wanna check. It makes me depressed.  :deadbanana:

PS - After MNEK started his persistent ignoring of me whenever I ask him anything Charli-related (going so far as to delete a tweet where he said he hoped to one day share the songs they did together!  :facepalm:), I asked Mercedes about the video you can see in the second link, which has been deleted for a long time...she said it was of them recording & stuff, followed me, and then wouldn't answer further questions or a DM.  :smokes:

if you don't worship Mommy as God of the Universe, you're dead to them

BzhmW.png

"Like a G6" Appreciation Post

tumblr_mk587ys90X1s1y4gio1_1280.jpg

Back in 2010, before Charli had even released "Stay Away", she collaborated with two other fellow London artists on a track, released to the internet as a Christmas gift of sorts for their fans. The other two artists are, at least age-wise, roughly her contemporaries; MNEK is a currently 18 year old producer and songwriter whose credits include songs with Little Mix, A*M*E, and Rudimental, and Mercedes is a singer/rapper who somehow still has not managed to attain the same level of fame as her peers on the track. :toofunny: 

For some reason, even though MNEK still releases the occasional "refix" to his SoundCloud account, all links to the song itself have been inexplicably deleted, including those on Charli's own + Mercedes' SoundCloud. :( Andrew, I'm not too sure it was ever on MySpace itself, but @@comeintomybedroom, don't worry, the version we have is naturally high quality. ;) And here and here are original webpages documenting its existence...pretty sure it's on Charli's FaceBook page, but I don't wanna check. It makes me depressed.  :deadbanana:

PS - After MNEK started his persistent ignoring of me whenever I ask him anything Charli-related (going so far as to delete a tweet where he said he hoped to one day share the songs they did together!  :facepalm:), I asked Mercedes about the video you can see in the second link, which has been deleted for a long time...she said it was of them recording & stuff, followed me, and then wouldn't answer further questions or a DM.  :smokes:

My friend, HootHoot (who I might add also chipped in to help get 14 and has all that unleaked Natalia after all this time) was able to go back and pull it off MySpace.

It even has the data that says it's 130 BPM and in the key of C :creep:

BzhmW.png

oh and recently they made a video of this whole shit show that happened between a guy wanting to keep the youtube password instead of giving it to the moderator and so they made a video of it and gave me a camio with Charli XCX because they really can't stand me but I don't see why.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D_sugCM950&feature=player_embedded

at 3:49 - 4:59

sorry for all this unnecessary posts of mine I just need to vent  :$

oh and recently they made a video of this whole shit show that happened between a guy wanting to keep the youtube password instead of giving it to the moderator and so they made a video of it and gave me a camio with Charli XCX because they really can't stand me but I don't see why.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D_sugCM950&feature=player_embedded

at 3:49

sorry for all this unnecessary posts of mine I just need to vent  :$

okay as probably the only original user of GGD left (mid 2009 whaddup), I can't believe Spivey would do something like that.

But I'd expect stuff like that from trash like Lance. He probably still worships Nicki Minaj lol

BzhmW.png

to people thinking Heartbreak High isn't authentic, it's real  :smokes:  trust me..

Life is beautiful, but you don't have a clue

okay as probably the only original user of GGD left (mid 2009 whaddup), I can't believe Spivey would do something like that.

But I'd expect stuff like that from trash like Lance. He probably still worships Nicki Minaj lol

Spivey has a hatred for me because I make a blog posts about my daily life and he thinks everything I say is false and got his whole crew like Lance, God, Marq, Bjork, and like 4 others to constantly hate me. 

My friend, HootHoot (who I might add also chipped in to help get 14 and has all that unleaked Natalia after all this time) was able to go back and pull it off MySpace.

It even has the data that says it's 130 BPM and in the key of C :creep:

Whoa, didn't know that for sure! Thanks! :D

Is that the same Owl as Sammy/noct0wl on Twitter? We've been friends for awhile, but we haven't talked for a bit aside from the occasional tweet.

Oh, and b.t.w., I would kill for the full collection of "2010 Filezzzzz". :hooker:

Whoa, didn't know that for sure! Thanks! :D

Is that the same Owl as Sammy/noct0wl on Twitter? We've been friends for awhile, but we haven't talked for a bit aside from the occasional tweet.

Oh, and b.t.w., I would kill for the full collection of "2010 Filezzzzz". :hooker:

No, that's not him.

And yes I want to know what the rest of the Filez(x5) were

BzhmW.png

:facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

& that means? i saw people doubting it & that's what i had to say about it  :dmd:

Life is beautiful, but you don't have a clue

& that means? i saw people doubting it & that's what i had to say about it  :dmd:

if you're trying to say you have it but won't share... die.  :noparty:

and @@VelvetDreamer wow, I can't believe someone would waste their time making such a patehtic video that in the style of the original nekci menij... I don't know you but just because you weren't involved in the making of that crap, I can say with confidence you are more successful at life than anyone in that video...

edit: and if someone has the Charli G6 song would they mind helping me find it? (idk if I'm allowed to ask that...) but it's already leaked isn't it? I can't seem to find it though... I kind of thought it was just something really bad like Beach hut in Hawaii and some kind of Like a G6 cover but the way you guys are talking about it it sounds kind of good... is it worth having? It's probably the only Charli XCX song that's leaked that I haven't heard now... I even listened to BITCH ZO SXC...