Fluorine

Charli XCX

How irresponsible. Don't they understand that song is brand new, possibly even for a future release?! Even leading it to leaking is horrible for Charli.

X----into me, into you----X

How irresponsible. Don't they understand that song is brand new, possibly even for a future release?! Even leading it to leaking is horrible for Charli.

I thought it was old! But I don't think she will release it later, I think it's an outtake from TR, so if no one leaks it, Charli probably never do it. Hope it dont leak, at least by now. But if no one shares it, or leak it, i don't think it's bad for Charli (cuz I dont know about the leak stuff)

<Knowles // Aitchison // Grant> 

So basically Charli will perform at Ruisrock summer festival in Finland (Turku to be exact) on sunday and I won't see her, even though my friend has free tickets (I think she gave them all away already tho). But then again, I'll be spending most of the day packing etc since I'm going on a road trip w/ my family so I wouldn't have the time to go to Turku just to see her even if I had one of those goddamn tickets.  :icant:

Next time then  :pft:

NOOOOOOOOOOO

They are both new. So new songs leaked = no use in the future.

If anything, I'd rather older Myspace shit to leak.

Even if the songs don't leak she won't use them in the future because they are outtakes of TR.

If someone is gonna trade it in that link, don't put the song in soundcloud pls, just keep it to yourselves (and if you want to PM us, no problem  :hooker: )

Even if the songs don't leak she won't use them in the future because they are outtakes of TR.

If someone is gonna trade it in that link, don't put the song in soundcloud pls, just keep it to yourselves (and if you want to PM us, no problem  :hooker: )

How do you know this???  :horror:

I mean, she wrote "Feel My Pain" at 14...does that make it a '14' outtake?  :horror: 

We don't advertise that kind of stuff on Lanaboards, it's a bad and shady business.  :ohno:

X----into me, into you----X

How do you know this???  :horror:

I mean, she wrote "Feel My Pain" at 14...does that make it a '14' outtake?  :horror: 

No, I mean that maybe Feel My Pain was written at 14, but it wasn't meant to be in 14. And I think HH and Midnight were meant to be in TR but finally the actual new songs replace them, something like Interior

We don't advertise that kind of stuff on Lanaboards, it's a bad and shady business.  :ohno:

Hahaah well if u dont publish the songs in soundcloud or tumblr, etc, is that a leak? well I mean it can be traded between lanaboard's users, everybody happy and nobody knows it muahaha  :omfg2:

OK so I'm seeing Charli in October & i want some advice, tips & just info in general. Can I get some help, as I see there are many Charli stans here? 

Life is beautiful, but you don't have a clue

OK so I'm seeing Charli in October & i want some advice, tips & just info in general. Can I get some help, as I see there are many Charli stans here? 

YOU ARE????? :defeated: 

I would give you some tips, but I don't have any, seeing as I don't think I will be able to see her for at least a long, long time...her concerts always seem like so much fun. :3

NOOOOOOOOOOO

They are both new. So new songs leaked = no use in the future.

If anything, I'd rather older Myspace shit to leak.

While I really don't condone leaks until it's absolutely necessary (or spiteful in my case), if it's an outtake I don't see why it shouldn't leak

They weren't used for this project so they probably wouldn't be reused. I'd rather her just use entirely new material rather than new old material if that even makes sense

BzhmW.png

YOU ARE????? :defeated: 

I would give you some tips, but I don't have any, seeing as I don't think I will be able to see her for at least a long, long time...her concerts always seem like so much fun. :3

YES haha I only can cause it's under $50 for general admission for my mom sister & I  :party:  I mostly was looking for tips on how to meet her cause I heard it's easy if you know how to do it..?

Life is beautiful, but you don't have a clue

While I really don't condone leaks until it's absolutely necessary (or spiteful in my case), if it's an outtake I don't see why it shouldn't leak

They weren't used for this project so they probably wouldn't be reused. I'd rather her just use entirely new material rather than new old material if that even makes sense

This is true...but I'm not fully sold that "Heartbreak High" is an outtake. :ohno: Of course it might be - seriously, we know nothing about it - but we know she's consistently working on new music, and there's a fairly good chance that wherever this song came from, it might be new. 

At this point, with so little known about her future plans, the only things I'm "encouraging" to leak are the plentitude of songs that were already online at one point or another, e.g. the MySpace demos we're missing. ;)