Fluorine

Charli XCX

Is it bad that in a way I kinda don't want a Charli forum? Idk it's like, I love our little group of about 10 stans here and I don't want that to change! Whatever eventually happens though, if we ever start a forum, all of us original stans from LB should be mods so the atmosphere stays like a bigger version of what we have here :)

I don't want a new forum, I just wish we had the $$$ the make a whole, worthwhile Charli subforum, complete with Lyrics, Audio, and Discussion sections. :worship:

The venue I'm going to is all ages :squidward:hopefully this is more a good thing than bad

lol the last part... It really is a double edged sword... Little kids and middle schoolers at concerts can be really annoying and ruin the coolness of the crowd... But at the same time 20+ or 21+ are ridiculous because many of Charli's fans are high school or college students... Charli is only 20 herself... It's ridiculous that as a 20 year old I would be prohibited from going to one of her concerts... How hard is it to let fans enjoy her music? a "21+" show is total crap and I don't understand why it's even needed...

I'm happy that mine is 18+ <3 allows me and the other college kids in my area to go, but keeps people that are too far below my peer group from ruining the show for me (sorry to the 15-17 yr olds! some of you guys are alright too!)

The venue I'm going to is all ages :squidward:hopefully this is more a good thing than bad

It's good if Marina stans don't go.

It's very bad if they do :eek: I'll be brandishing my all-ages crowd elbows...

It's good if Marina stans don't go.

It's very bad if they do :eek: I'll be brandishing my all-ages crowd elbows...

Hahaha basically this... I'm a Marina stan but some of the under 18 ones are.... just.... yeah like I said, I don't want the crowd to have a negative impact on my concert experience so 18+ can be a good thing.

Because the venue probably serves alcohol.

Obviously...  :crossed:

I just meant it's stupid because most 18+ and all ages venues I've been to serve alcohol still... They just give you an X on your hand if you are under 21 and a wrist band if you are 21... it's not a good excuse to ban people under 21 from a CONCERT. 

I remember my family was going to see Counting Crows (ew) here in Sydney and were begging me to come. It was at the Sydney Opera House, and was 18+ only. I've never been able to figure out why, Counting Crows are no Cannibal Corpse (again, ew), and the Opera House isn't an 18+ only venue.

Some venues are weird.

I missed one of her shows earlier this year because it was 20+. Tho she's playing the same venue again later this year right, it's 20+ again. Like c'mon. But just like when I saw her live like last month the people that showed up like a bit before the actual perfomance, that like obviously came to wait for her set to start, where def underage. So it's like, ridiculous?? But I guess they have whatever reason for doing it but ughh.. :smokes3: I think it's cause they want people that will buy alcohol to come, cause that's how they (the venue) make money and ofc they cant sell to minors but still.

I tried to figure out the lyrics to Mess and this is what I got, if some of it's wrong, well shit I tried.  :whatever:

Little kids with a shotgun
Well then I swallowed your pill straight down down down
Yeah our love's coming undone
But we can't let it die we drown drown drown

This is the final time
Got to give up cause it's over, this is so over
And lookin out of this clockwork
Yeah I'm gonna take off on the run

We're makin a mess here together
We drilled a hole in the roof
Because of the misunderstanding
Never been further from you
We're bringing our horses in places
We act like we're sniffing glue
So sick of the stranger within in me
Sick of the stranger in you 

(We're making a mess)
We're making a mess
(We're making a mess)
We're making a mess

We're a hole in the paper
But we can't let the flyer start to spread
Cause we locked up our bodies
Might aswell start sleeping with the dead

This is the final time
Got to give up cause it's over, this is so over
Put your hands on your mouth boy
Cause I'm blocking out all those words you said

(We're making a mess)
We're making a mess
(We're making a mess)
We're making a mess

Let's make a mess here together
Let's drill a hole in the roof
I'm loving this misunderstanding
Let's bring all the horses in places
Let's act like we're sniffing glue
So sick of the stranger within me

(We're making a mess)
We're making a mess
(We're making a mess)
We're making a mess
(We're making a mess)
We're making a mess
(We're making a mess)
We're making a mess

We're making a mess
We're making a mess
We're making a mess
We're making a mess oh-aaahh!

I can't believe she got away with not releasing this it's so fucking good. :horror:

Did you mean 21+ or actually 20+? Never heard of 20+ before... I'd actually be able to go to that though haha, it's the 21+ shows that kill me. Especially because Charli and I are the same age... It's so not fair. I mean, I'm going to see her in Boston this September, but last time she went to Boston it was 21+ (it was also when I wasn't in Boston so it didn't matter much to me I guess).

WOW 20+?! REALLY?  :toofunny:

WEEEELCOME TO NORWAY. Yeah, it's 20+, not 21. It fucking sucks.

lABVyGE.png

WAIT.  :deadbanana:

THERE ARE ACTUALLY PEOPLE STILL TRYING TO TRADE 14.... AND NOW, SUPER ULTRA.  :deadbanana:

THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I LOATHE BANDWAGONS.  :deadbanana:

I couldn't even list the number of times I've seen people try to trade of the "Save the Rhino" tracks as rare, too. :facepalm: