Fluorine

Charli XCX

On the subject, I can't STAND how cavalier people are about "Heartbreak High".

What do you mean by that? It still hasn't leaked.. Have you heard it? People say it's out there and I think someone on here was trying to say they've heard it, but if so why can no one who's heard it figure out exactly what it is? Is it any good? Does it seem like a True Romance outtake? is it comparable to Interior at all in quality and finish? I still know NOTHING about it... For all I know it could be a really shitty demo...

I can pretty much listen to all of them straight through.

Oh, not what I meant :taylor:

"I've been a fan of that bitch since her mixtape days."

What is this

By shitty demo I meant just like a song she did for fun that's in the super early stages.. Idk thinking along the lines of beach hit in Hawaii or something... But I guess it shouldn't be expected she's still making horrible songs like that, especially with a title like "Heartbreak High" it's probably at least decent.

By shitty demo I meant just like a song she did for fun that's in the super early stages.. Idk thinking along the lines of beach hit in Hawaii or something... But I guess it shouldn't be expected she's still making horrible songs like that, especially with a title like "Heartbreak High" it's probably at least decent.

I thought Fearless was decent too

<Knowles // Aitchison // Grant> 

Well the song officially fell into the wrong hands now so it's only a matter of time

A sentence all too familiar in the world of unreleased Charli songs.  :deadbanana:

Her fans are terrible with keeping unreleased songs.... unreleased.  :deadbanana:

A sentence all too familiar in the world of unreleased Charli songs. :deadbanana:

Her fans are terrible with keeping unreleased songs.... unreleased. :deadbanana:

I mean 14 is really the only thing that leaked quickly, but if they leak an album fast then a track is nothing.

When I leaked Machines I thought it would provoke a dry spell but I didn't know the other tracks were as widespread as they are

BzhmW.png