Fluorine

Charli XCX

It's most likely an outtake from True Romance, or somewhere around that time. True Romance is new, therefore HH is probably aswell. It can still be re-used for album #2 (#3 practically haha) so please don't fucking share it around.

Im pretty sure, she's not gonna use it. Do you think she will use Interior for her next album? It's something like that.

HH is gonna leak sooner or later because it is in hands of a lot of leakers, and if it leaks, it's very hard that she re-use it.

<Knowles // Aitchison // Grant> 

Im pretty sure, she's not gonna use it. Do you think she will use Interior for her next album? It's something like that.

HH is gonna leak sooner or later because it is in hands of a lot of leakers, and if it leaks, it's very hard that she re-use it.

What if she was and it leaked? Can you imagine how disappointed she would be. HH is in the hand of a lot of leakers, including you. You can make a difference.

This isn't an unleaked thread, like I don't know what you're trying to do here but showboating is really not the best way to get people to like you

BzhmW.png

This isn't an unleaked thread, like I don't know what you're trying to do here but showboating is really not the best way to get people to like you

Im not trying to do anything, Im giving my opinion about HH, and if you think Im gonna leak it, no, Im not gonna do it, even when its gonna leak sooner or later.

Im not trying to do anything, Im giving my opinion about HH, and if you think Im gonna leak it, no, Im not gonna do it, even when its gonna leak sooner or later.

Well what are we supposed to think after " ANYONE WHO WANTS IT PM ME". Seriously.

Well what are we supposed to think after " ANYONE WHO WANTS IT PM ME". Seriously.

Leak is to make public a song, and i havent uploaded it to sc, yt, tumblr or anything, so i didnt leaked it. I just shared it w/ people that wont leak it.

Okay so I had this dream last night :creep: I walked into my new history class and all my friends are in there so I start talking to them! Then I look at the other side of the room and Charli and Marina are in my class :defeated: I can tell Charli sees me keep looking in her direction. She comes to a seat closer at one point and I turn around to whisper, " I LOVE YOU CHARLI." So yeah that was a nice dream... Just thought I'd share :flop:

H0bDaqU.gif

Oh and also would it be possible for us to discuss Heartbreak High without fighting about our opinion on it being out there please? I mean bottom line, most if us have heard it now :eek: Let's talk tbh.

I honestly think its one of my favorite Charli songs already. Definitley my favorite unreleased, and better than everything on both mixtapes. Only a few songs on TR beat it for me. It's soooo good.

I would like to add that we are a pretty tight community here. I trust most of us in this thread not to leak it to the world. I don't see the problem in us listening to it. I'm not giving it to ANYONE.

H0bDaqU.gif

What happened to the daily topics? I really enjoy reading them :flutter:

If you don't mind I'd love to hear about all of your Charli live stories. How was your experience meeting her? Did you even? Did you give her something? How was she live? And for those of you about to see her this fall, what are you preparing for?  :)

EQFO7rX.png

I think HH is okay, it's not my favorite but it's okay. I see it as a filler and maybe why it was opted out of TR, but is it true it's for her 2nd album? Several people are assuming it's on the 2nd album. 

I think HH is okay, it's not my favorite but it's okay. I see it as a filler and maybe why it was opted out of TR, but is it true it's for her 2nd album? Several people are assuming it's on the 2nd album. 

Omigosh....we've been through this literally a dozen times. We're assuming that it's going to be for the second album until proven wrong. Though for some reason certain people think that because they THINK it's an outtake, it is an outtake (perhaps some sort of self asserting, thought-turned-to reality psychology), yet I still refuse to believe it's an outtake until I'm proven wrong.  :biblio: 

To help prove my point, I could think that "Beach Hut" was intended for 'True Romance', but it wouldn't matter what I think - what matters is the truth, and it's completely impossible, borderline insane, to say that because we think something it's true.  :rip: 

Omigosh....we've been through this literally a dozen times. We're assuming that it's going to be for the second album until proven wrong. Though for some reason certain people think that because they THINK it's an outtake, it is an outtake (perhaps some sort of self asserting, thought-turned-to reality psychology), yet I still refuse to believe it's an outtake until I'm proven wrong.  :biblio: 

To help prove my point, I could think that "Beach Hut" was intended for 'True Romance', but it wouldn't matter what I think - what matters is the truth, and it's completely impossible, borderline insane, to say that because we think something it's true.  :rip:

Okay I knew we've discussed it several times but for the time I was gone I wanted to know if we've gotten proof. 

I honestly don't think it's an outtake though, but it was it would make sense because it seems like a filler. 

Okay I knew we've discussed it several times but for the time I was gone I wanted to know if we've gotten proof. 

Proof? Sadly, I don't think we'll ever get anything definite...she isn't a big fan of acknowledging leaks, much less confirming what time they were created. :( 

It's good but I wouldn't say it's a favorite. It's a bit too repetitive for me. I'd say it's somewhere in the middle. I like the 80's sound though.

I think it doesn't fit the theme for True Romance either, the lyrics yes but the sound no... 

I like HH I think its cute and like really sounds her. I don't know if I would like it as an album track (and i doubt it will be on the next one), but I like the 80-90s pop sound and I would love her next album to have a sound like that