Fluorine

Charli XCX

Thank you, does the version in the twitter video have charli in it (with the ooh woah woah’s?) It sounds like a new version of it

I have no idea, i just recognised the lyrics straight away. I agree it sounds like a new version, v keen to see it get released

https://itunes.apple.com/us/post/sa.2bb27f10-de8e-11e7-82c2-b85c964c3158

So Charli says she might not even release an album (5 mins in). Girl wtf are you doing.  :facepalm:

Tbh I don't mind if she doesn't do an album again and just continues to do the mixtape format and the odd "album single!11!" thing instead of a proper album cause as long as she's able to get music out I'm pretty happy. Plus she's able to a lot more experimental stuff on the mixtapes and seems to have a lot more creative control doing them too. It works with how fast she works. I would rather get a mixtape or two every year than wait for years for album that might never come or that she'll be over when it comes out.

Tbh I don't mind if she doesn't do an album again and just continues to do the mixtape format and the odd "album single!11!" thing instead of a proper album cause as long as she's able to get music out I'm pretty happy. Plus she's able to a lot more experimental stuff on the mixtapes and seems to have a lot more creative control doing them too. It works with how fast she works. I would rather get a mixtape or two every year than wait for years for album that might never come or that she'll be over when it comes out.

I don't care if it's not an official album, but I want a BUDGET. 

Like the best part of an album era is the tour and music videos... and since a mixtape has no budget, she can't go on tour or release proper videos.

Like N1A only had 4 concert dates and unless u live in London, Paris, NYC, or San Fran (or close by) you're out of luck in seeing ur favourite pop star.

Blue Lips (Tove Lo's album) didn't get a physical release, but its still considered an album and will most likely have a tour...