Fluorine

Charli XCX

Is Charli actually bigger than it seems? I mean, to tour with Taylor Swift and Camila Cabello, especially after "Havana" being a mega-hit... that's huge. Like they didn't have to give Charli a spot on that bill...

Don't get me wrong, she deserves it... but maybe her album IS coming out soon and is set to be a humongous record. Given that Charli hasn't really had a big-time release since Sucker which was 2014, it just seems like there's some... other reason to justify this tour, ya know? Really kinda reading into it a lot, but still...

Is Charli actually bigger than it seems? I mean, to tour with Taylor Swift and Camila Cabello, especially after "Havana" being a mega-hit... that's huge. Like they didn't have to give Charli a spot on that bill...

Don't get me wrong, she deserves it... but maybe her album IS coming out soon and is set to be a humongous record. Given that Charli hasn't really had a big-time release since Sucker which was 2014, it just seems like there's some... other reason to justify this tour, ya know? Really kinda reading into it a lot, but still...

yeah this is tea...she's performing at the AT&T Stadium omg bye....like 100k people

yeah this is tea...she's performing at the AT&T Stadium omg bye....like 100k people

Yeah, and I mean like... even though we're all big Charli fans that kinda keep up with the latest news, like what do we REALLY know? Honestly? We think we know what's going on, or whatever... with the leaks, the delays, everything... but the label has had everything planned out, this tour was "kept secret for a while" and has been in the cards... what about the album? Why haven't certain songs leaked? No Angel... Round and Round...  why are some leaked songs still "alive and well?" Many of the leaked songs kinda this "incomplete quality" to them anyway, at least with the ones I've heard... idk...

I'm talking about the "big picture" I guess... this massive tour came out of nowhere... but it's all part of the plan. We knock Atlantic all the time for how XCX3 has been shaping up, but what if they're actually really on top of everything and everything is going to be for the best? I was just thinking about the implications of this tour, and if something this big was in the plan for a long time, what else is coming with Charli? There's a reason she's on this tour... there has to be.

...know what I'm saying? lol

i honestly think in this case it's just a matter of who you know... charli's friends with camila who's friends with taylor, and it's not like charli is a nobody. taylor and charli have actually already performed together so they've already been acquainted, i don't think camila had to work too hard to land charli a spot on the reputation tour. i seriously doubt atlantic had much influence in the matter but who knows

considering her tickets for sunday are now going for literally 16 times the original price she must have some kind of upward momentum

this is because she booked venues that were too small though

I remember an interview where Charli said she's worked with Cash Cash (go listen to Matches and Surrender) and I'd LOVE to hear what came out of that  :defeated:  :flutter:

cashy cashy cashy cashy cashy cashy cashy cashy cashy cashy cashy cashy cashy 

considering her tickets for sunday are now going for literally 16 times the original price she must have some kind of upward momentum

I mean that venue barely holds 600 people. There are restaurants with bigger capacities than that. The show was meant to be small an intimate. No way in hell Charli would be able to pull off a major arena tour by herself. She may be playing for 100K people, but they're there for Taylor Swift and she's going to be the first opener (probably starting 15 minutes after the doors open and before most people in the upper levels even get to their seats)