Fluorine

Charli XCX

for some reason white mercedes is giving me some allie x true love is violent teas

same, + it reminds me somehow "altar" by poppy

and btw, why i always thought "it doesn't matter (seven day holiday) was for xcx3???

same, + it reminds me somehow "altar" by poppy

you guys are all right but only in the way that they all share the ii-V-I-IV (or iv-VII-i-VI) chord progressions in the chorus, those first two chords are super distinct 

X----into me, into you----X

wait so I hate to contribute to the dozens of posts like this today but is that google drive missing anything? I was at work while all this shit happened so I missed the mega link posted and I read a bunch of posts saying things were missing or corrupted

te deseo, cariño

i feel fucking sorry for charli like wtf

the leaker only gave songs that wont be released, demos of already released songs, or demos written by other people that charli wanted at one point... the material she is currently working on is still safe

wait so I hate to contribute to the dozens of posts like this today but is that google drive missing anything? I was at work while all this shit happened so I missed the mega link posted and I read a bunch of posts saying things were missing or corrupted

Yeah, as far as I can tell, there’s duplicate songs, missing songs and corrupted songs in the drive.

Really wishing someone would reupload the Mega link :(