Fluorine

Charli XCX

Does anyone know how to filter the Grins "instrumental" to make it a true instrumental? There's a lot of background vocals that were retained.

https://mega.nz/#F!sZVgVQrb!tUSQgawRBUGJlyPtm3YkWg!JRVRSKTT

So its kinda weird because that is the true Grins instrumental. Grins was originally just a track Blood Diamonds released that Charli sung over and got permission to release. Those vocals you're hearing are the original vocals that were on the track from Louise Burns. I'm not sure if there's even a way to filter those out.

So its kinda weird because that is the true Grins instrumental. Grins was originally just a track Blood Diamonds released that Charli sung over and got permission to release. Those vocals you're hearing are the original vocals that were on the track from Louise Burns. I'm not sure if there's even a way to filter those out.

Oh cool, thanks. I guess I'll try to track down the Blood Diamonds track.

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

I would replace tears, I don't feel that song, specially cause it feels like they are dogs crying... I would put instead party party or attention, cause the Mixtape is full of great gems and everyone  is special, femmebot 4 ex... I don't get the harassment for Lucky, it's a pure love ballad! 

If you could remove one track from Pop 2 and replace it with an unreleased song that she had recorded before Pop 2 that would have been reworked for Pop 2 what song would you remove, what would you replace it with, and why?

I’d remove Out of My head because I really think it ads nothing to the tracklist besides empty features and I’d replace it with an autotuned pop 2 version of Round & Round.

Also I like Youe idea @killforlove!! Would love a remastered and improve version of RnR on it! It could be Unlock It 's sister 

You may have luck DMing BloodPop and asking if he still has the stems for it

Hmm... all I could find is a site to pay (20 cents) for the "Grins / Move the Stars" EP by Blood Diamonds. Looks sketchy. But from the sample it sounds like "Grins" is simply the Grins instrumental from True Romance.

So Blood Diamonds became Bloodpop and scrubbed all his old material?  :ohno:

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

If you could remove one track from Pop 2 and replace it with an unreleased song that she had recorded before Pop 2 that would have been reworked for Pop 2 what song would you remove, what would you replace it with, and why?

Remove Tears and replace it with Party 4 U. The anthem we all need!

fixed!

what exactly?????????? youre lack of taste????? I Got It is iconic, pro black lives matter, woke, has saved millions of indigenous people all over the world, wants free nationwide healthcare, has read Marx, goes to the gym but not bc of societal pressure but bc it makes her feel better, she is giving us REALNESS everytime she's on.......... I Got It is the sister yall never deserved and to do her wrong like that is really telling

this is appalling, atrocious, I won't stand for it

Why would anyone remove anything from POP2...its a masterpiece that needs NO editing.

I mean, not really. It's a great project but there could definitely be some songs replaced.

Tbh I’d remove out of my head & put Rhinestone Hearts in its place. That or put the Lonely Jaguar as in interlude. I’d also really would love to hear a Pop2 version of Tonight.

no omfg remove Backseat and replace it with Jungle Time Mix 2, i'd also put the scrapped super unreleased version of Francheskaar where she talks about being stylish and fat pussy mileage somewhere in the tracklist

kiss kiss hoebag

Why would anyone remove anything from POP2...its a masterpiece that needs NO editing.

Totally agree w this, but also it's just like a thought experiment to do for fun, I can see why ppl enjoy thinking up alt tracklists

That being said, the fact that some of you ppl are willing to cut OOMH is disgraceful lol, I can't imagine Pop 2 without it

I honestly think one of Pop 2's weaknesses is the collaborations... I'd much rather have solo versions of half the songs

tea!

I've always thought the phrase "sometimes less is more" was v applicable to Pop2. Hopefully her album will be more solo stuff

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png