Fluorine

Charli XCX

Charli may have invented music and homosexuality and conversion therapy with N1A/Pop2 but sometimes we forget that she also invented counterculture, the whole pop/punk scene and being a teenage in 80s England with Sucker

She did NOT come to play. Sucker is really peak uk culture, I imagine it as an overweight white blonde boy with a buzzcut and mild acne who wears Adidas tracksuits and speaks unintelligibile gibberish while eating fish and chips and laughing at “pakis”

Charli may have invented music and homosexuality and conversion therapy with N1A/Pop2 but sometimes we forget that she also invented counterculture, the whole pop/punk scene and being a teenage in 80s England with Sucker

She did NOT come to play. Sucker is really peak uk culture Charli may have invented music and homosexuality and conversion therapy with N1A/Pop2 but sometimes we forget that she also invented counterculture, the whole pop/punk scene and being a teenage in 80s England with Sucker

She did NOT come to play. Sucker is really peak uk culture, I imagine it as an overweight white blonde boy with a buzzcut and mild acne who wears Adidas tracksuits and speaks unintelligibile gibberish while eating fish and chips and laughing at “pakis”

um

xMcVPI7.jpg

urghhh i literally spent 4 hrs on the train to go to umru's party last night and he didn't even play lucy liu/party party :( but the show itself was pretty fun and if he ever comes to your city then def go!! 

it was his EP release party and he didnt even play his whole EP he certainly isnt obligated to play unreleased songs that have already gotten him in trouble before!!!!

X----into me, into you----X

um

fjdklfjkljklfd i got carried away. anyway stream sucker

finally someone said it!

this is so homophobic please consider being kinder to an endangered minority (im not talking about charli fans)

ok but when are y'all gays gonna actually rip the new beats 1 show like come on now I wish I still I have my 3 months trial but I already spent it on ripping 3 seasons of candy shop for y'all  :crossed:

ok but when are y'all gays gonna actually rip the new beats 1 show like come on now I wish I still I have my 3 months trial but I already spent it on ripping 3 seasons of candy shop for y'all  :crossed:

i actually don't have apple music but i can download itunes on my laptop and try the apple music trial, can i rip it as a song or do i have to record?