Fluorine

Charli XCX

I warned you guys as soon as she started wearing doc martens that we're getting indie pop/rock charli for xcx3

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuMXF__n8IO/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=exxwh2f4x41w

Yes please 

No fags, No fags it's a straights night out!

yay! the toxic PC era is coming to an end!

JK but seriously guys its time for a new sound. 

I seem to have mislabeled POP 2... I listened to a bunch of True Romance today (it's been a long time...), straight into N1A... and the PROGRESSION!! :defeated: :defeated:  N1A is like a perfect step up from TR... it's the TR 2.0 I've always said POP 2 was, but really, POP 2 is like TR 3.0... :toofunny: 

Sucker is great, but really kinda stands as an anomaly (which is part of the reason why I think it gets hate, people tend to dislike change, and it was kind of a fundamental shift sonically)... everything else seems to have organically built off of each other. But I really feel like N1A was a big step up from a lot of True Romance... not that it was bad at all, but Charli just sounds so confident in what she's doing on the recent mixtapes.