Fluorine

Charli XCX

i still cant like

grip

how bitchy yall would be about roll with me if charli never released it on n1a

no angel / taxi are good and all, but holy shit is roll with me one of her best songs ever.

just IMAGINE a world where charli didn't release it and it got the same fate as taxi, teased with discord snippets of demos with live remasters where she decided to randomly play it live and someone managed to record it with a potato all mashed together into one hell hole of a song and we get it three years later in demo form that we all pretend is great and just shut up

pray 2 charli for finishing and releasing that masterpiece of a song!!

xMcVPI7.jpg

Number 1 Angel is more cohesive than Pop 2 but Pop 2 is much more majestic and futuristic... like Pop 2 is literally what they play in heaven. It’s so ethereal, plastic, translucid, it’s a rainbow of colours and sensation... like Pop 2 invented homosexuality

”OH DAMN! (dahhhmn...) that flavor flavor SO GUUUD... (hey!) OH DAMN! (dahhhmn...) that flavor flavor SO GUUUD...” :defeated: :defeated:

Lol, I can’t help but quote so many lyrical/hooky bits from her songs... they just stand out for so many reasons. :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Since when did ya’ll become 100% pro-leaks? Sheesh lol

PTB is more dead Rita Ora’s career no way she’s gonna use it

Plus she already believes it was leaked

I somehow only heard this amazing Unlock It remix yesterday

apparently Kim played it at her live show. it's so good, I hope it tides some of u over until PTB (hopefully) leaks

this is a disaster... so many better remixes to choose from

she has stated that she feels she’s found her sound!

She has began every era with this statement.

I think she's been feeling her indie girl oats from working with nasty cherry band and working with guitars again.

This has me so excited... Like from 1999 she only had 2 options, continue with the "pop" pop songs or rebrand and go more left field and I'm hoping (also judging by collabs) it's the latter.

Like she has made her mark on the PC music world and has made connections that could further that sound if she chooses. However we all know she gets bored and we all know she's a Miley Cyrus in terms of "this is new album is the most me etc.".