Fluorine

Charli XCX

i hope the next project isn't pc music. i mean, we got plenty of stuff with that vibe she needs to move on and explore and bring us something fresh and approachable from the public too, i know she's capable of doing that so i'm not worried at all. end me charlotte.

She can quit pc music but i still want her to come up with some futuristic and revolutionary pop music. I hope atlantic doesnt make her come up with some generic pop rock album just to be radio friendly

Pop rock doesn't sell so if charli does it you can be sure Atlantic didn't push it.

To agree with someone on this thread she has stated that she feels she’s found her sound! I don’t think she’ll stop growing, but I feel the next record will no matter what have some pc influence! Weather it’d be collating with Sophie or A.G. I don’t think she will ever be done with pc music! Instead I feel this next record will kind of be like every record of hers combined with a modern influence. I wouldn’t be surprised to see a punk pc track, an experimental song, something more moody like TR, & something very rap & hip hop influenced but with pc beats & a few hip hop ones. & probably something we’ve never heard before!

If I could create a tracklist using previously released & unreleased songs to give an idea of how this era might sound it’d be this

1. Dreamer

2. You’re The One

3. Glow (Super Ultra)

4. Femmebot

5. Our Boyfriend

6. Cloud Aura

7. I Wanna Be Like You

8. Need Ur Luv

9. In The Darkness

10. Come To My Party

11. 1999

12. Party 4 U

13. White Mercedes

14. Party Party

15. Blame It On Your Love

16. Stay Away

17. Breaking Up

18. Mow The Lawn

19. Let’s Make Love

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

To agree with someone on this thread she has stated that she feels she’s found her sound! I don’t think she’ll stop growing, but I feel the next record will no matter what have some pc influence! Weather it’d be collating with Sophie or A.G. I don’t think she will ever be done with pc music! Instead I feel this next record will kind of be like every record of hers combined with a modern influence. I wouldn’t be surprised to see a punk pc track, an experimental song, something more moody like TR, & something very rap & hip hop influenced but with pc beats & a few hip hop ones. & probably something we’ve never heard before!

If I could create a tracklist using previously released & unreleased songs to give an idea of how this era might sound it’d be this

1. Dreamer

2. You’re The One

3. Glow (Super Ultra)

4. Femmebot

5. Our Boyfriend

6. Cloud Aura

7. I Wanna Be Like You

8. Need Ur Luv

9. In The Darkness

10. Come To My Party

11. 1999

12. Party 4 U

13. White Mercedes

14. Party Party

15. Blame It On Your Love

16. Stay Away

17. Breaking Up

18. Mow The Lawn

19. Let’s Make Love

no offense but this tracklist is atrocious

makes me sad that ya'll think her party pc music lyrics have no substance or isn't as god as TR.  :ohno:  why? because it reminds me of what she had said in some of her interviews/tweets. she has felt frustrated in the past that her music, specially party music, is seen as less then what it is because its party music. IGNORANT!

anyways, excited to her her future album/mixtape 1000+ times.

I'm gonna be messy ms banks made some points like obviously the work she's made post TR has been amazing with a lot of substance but TR is THAT album the poetic lyrics, the harsh grunge synths... like I'm so well fed with that album I still listen to it SO much it's an ageless legend. I think she's been feeling her indie girl oats from working with nasty cherry band and working with guitars again, I love what she's done with pc music but I think she has more to offer than that y'all

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

https://picosong.com/wSJ2b/

Another new snippet,so in total the 10th snippet of Pop The Balloons

I HATE YALL WITH THESE 10 MILLION SNIPPETS WE LITERALLY ALMOST HAVE THE ENTIRE SONG AT THIS POINT JUST LEAK ITTTTTTT

14417469274.gif