Fluorine

Charli XCX

Ok so honestly I see no lies... but anyway where is the Sophie bit tho?

Btw charli is literally the most kind artist ever she didn’t take offence when Marina shaded her for the perfume shoot amongst other things if Azealia wants to drag somebody it should be Marina or literally any other artist ever

Btw charli is literally the most kind artist ever she didn’t take offence when Marina shaded her for the perfume shoot amongst other things if Azealia wants to drag somebody it should be Marina or literally any other artist ever

in regards to sophie:

https://twitter.com/cheapyxousa/status/1099617346354860033

and on charli:

https://twitter.com/cheapyxousa/status/1099613222863278080

She legit has no reason to shade anyone with her career-anyone who still stans her is just funding her lunacy at this point, the woman is plain nasty and bitter yet people excuse it because she's talented and a "WOmAN" which gives her plenty of excuses to pull the race and sexism card which are largely irrelevant to the reasons why her career has remained stagnant.

It's also extremely disrespectful to the cases in which artists have had their work stolen or been dropped due to label sexism and racism.

Wtf??? Omg please god no I don’t wanna have to unstan her

lmao @ this being the tipping point of unstanning as if she doesn’t have a long ass history of being highly problematic and constantly repeating that problematic behaviour

qfrWuBl.png

lmao @ this being the tipping point of unstanning as if she doesn’t have a long ass history of being highly problematic and constantly repeating that problematic behaviour

i didn't mean the charli thing... i like when ppl shade her bc its so funny (as long as it genuine and not like what marina did)

i meant misgendering sophie (or anybody by that matter). as for the rest... i don't think azealia has ever done anything bad with the intention of hurting somebody or being evil. she says stuff she doesn't mean all the time. she has never done something against the lbgtqia+ community with the intention of wanting to hurt them. calling white gays the f word is lowkey problematic but watch me not give a fuck tbh she can call me the f word day and night.

She legit has no reason to shade anyone with her career-anyone who still stans her is just funding her lunacy at this point, the woman is plain nasty and bitter yet people excuse it because she's talented and a "WOmAN" which gives her plenty of excuses to pull the race and sexism card which are largely irrelevant to the reasons why her career has remained stagnant.

It's also extremely disrespectful to the cases in which artists have had their work stolen or been dropped due to label sexism and racism.

shade is not murder... i just meant that since charli is unproblematic and kind to literally everybody she deserves to be shaded less than other people (like marina, as i said) who on the other hand have shown to be bitter from time to time. 

i dont excuse her bc she's a woman

as for the career... yeah it's virtually nonexistent 

https://mobile.twitter.com/emumonster/status/1099612118599520257 I've gotta admit though this tweet did hit it on the nose for me I need some substance from her lyricism again and the pc pop thing is kinda overplayed now, I just want a final mixtape wrapping up all the fan wanted pc bops and then she moves onto a new sound like she's been teasing on her ig because the woman is 26 now and her persona is screaming barely adolescent teenager which is fine but then she risks losing her career like avril lavigne.

https://mobile.twitter.com/emumonster/status/1099612118599520257 I've gotta admit though this tweet did hit it on the nose for me I need some substance from her lyricism again and the pc pop thing is kinda overplayed now, I just want a final mixtape wrapping up all the fan wanted pc bops and then she moves onto a new sound like she's been teasing on her ig because the woman is 26 now and her persona is screaming barely adolescent teenager which is fine but then she risks losing her career like avril lavigne.

I would agree w this if Charli was a mainstream chart topping artist, but when your career consists of having a cult following there’s very little risk of losing your career. Her fans love the pc bops, it doesn’t really matter what people outside the fanbase think because they don’t really listen to her music anyways.

qfrWuBl.png

charli xcx has never been the posterchild of a generation (i mean, i fucking wish). avril lost her momentum just like every other famous artist did after 10 years of a solid career. she's not dead, she's just not at the top of her game like in 2011 bc fame isn't forever. it's natural.

as for charli... yeah i kinda wish she moved on from pc music too, but not to ditch it, just to implement it in her sound and make something new of it. like a third pc mixtape + pop/pc 3rd album would be perfect

I would agree w this if Charli was a mainstream chart topping artist, but when your career consists of having a cult following there’s very little risk of losing your career. Her fans love the pc bops, it doesn’t really matter what people outside the fanbase thing because they don’t really listen to her music anyways.

charlis whole career is based on reinvention, eventually the 14 year old gheys are gonna grow up-making immature releases at her age gives you an ultimatum no matter the audience, do you risk succumbing now that you have a audience or do you change it up again and hope for gold to strike.Ultimately we don't know what charli wants but I'm sure she'll be herself no matter what.

I still think Charli has insanely beautiful lyrics + lyrics with substance since being involved with PC/having a PC influence. See: white roses, paradise, backseat, Porsche, even unlock its lyrics are pretty cute and beautiful to read through and you can tell from her choice of words/vocabulary that it’s the same artist who worked on and wrote TR. I agree it’s always exciting seeing Charli switch up her sound but I feel like she’s said a few times now that she’s finally making music she’s been wanting to make, (VV onwards) (pop 2 specifically). Whether that means she sticks to that similar sound for now or it matures somehow and evolves who knows, it does seem like she’s comfortable and happy feeling like she’s finally found ‘her sound’.

I think N1A shows Charli's potential as a more adult artist, it's her most mature and I'd argue cohesive release to date. I wouldn't be mad for her to explore that vibe again.

I think for the next record we need more of a mood, she could really benefit from a reinvention at this stage... So far all of her reinventions have paid off, so I'm down for another.

What I do believe though is that we need less bubblegum/cheesy/throwback pop songs, I know she loves Aqua, Vengaboys, Britney, Spice Girls etc. But we know that and it's there in her music, I just hope the new project doesn't have anymore 1999's or GNO's. Of course this album is gonna be more mainstream than Pop 2 or Vroom Vroom, but with N1A she proved she can be authentic, cohesive and stay on trend.

Either way I'm excited.

I think N1A shows Charli's potential as a more adult artist, it's her most mature and I'd argue cohesive release to date. I wouldn't be mad for her to explore that vibe again.

I think for the next record we need more of a mood, she could really benefit from a reinvention at this stage... So far all of her reinventions have paid off, so I'm down for another.

What I do believe though is that we need less bubblegum/cheesy/throwback pop songs, I know she loves Aqua, Vengaboys, Britney, Spice Girls etc. But we know that and it's there in her music, I just hope the new project doesn't have anymore 1999's or GNO's. Of course this album is gonna be more mainstream than Pop 2 or Vroom Vroom, but with N1A she proved she can be authentic, cohesive and stay on trend.

Either way I'm excited.

N1A is up there with true romance for me I don't think it aged quite as good as true romance though but I still love it. 

N1A is up there with true romance for me I don't think it aged quite as good as true romance though but I still love it. 

it came out 2 years ago are you ok