Fluorine

Charli XCX

What other songs are from the writing camp with Julia? When was it? Start of 2017? How exactly that writing camp? They went out camping  and thinking about ideas? How many days were it? 

In other questions... What do we know about attention, middle finger and the jam city collab? Are new details about them? 

it wasn't a literal outdoor camp hahahaha, it was just charli and julia one week in november 2015 writing 2 songs together which were intended for julia's album

If/ when Charli goes on tour she will sadly have to sing boom clap, break the rules, fancy and I love it

giphy.gif

idk will she really have to? I can understand why on the Rep tour but she can probably do what she wants on her solo tour

she'll definitely play 1999 though, and hopefully by then she'll have another big single with a lot of promo

If/ when Charli goes on tour she will sadly have to sing boom clap, break the rules, fancy and I love it

giphy.gif

except that the people going to see a Charli solo tour differ GREATLY from those who go to see Taylor on tour ft Charli and Camila... when Charli goes on tour get ready to fucking party

I just wanna rob all the banks and burn rubber

can someone please fix the info on this?

https://genius.com/Julia-michaels-swords-lyrics

justin tranter had no involvement with this song and bloodpop didn't produce it lmao, it was produced by stargate and arcade

"wazzup guys this pack is XCX approved" (listen to the demo) lmaooo charli wyd

god this is cringe. wish she'd wake up and stop working with this rat, she's become quite annoying since hanging out with him more :/

god this is cringe. wish she'd wake up and stop working with this rat, she's become quite annoying since hanging out with him more :/

I don’t even know or care what the problem is with Urmu (he’s... young & annoying? what a shocking combination) but can we not let our disdain for him bleed onto Charli? :crossed:

You seem to hate Urmu more than I hate Troye Sivan :toofunny:

But like Charli is so nice, she’s gonna work with every/anybody as long as they’re not an obvious piece of trash , a lot of them aren’t on her level but she’s just having fun with it anyway. I’m sure she’ll end up scrapping her work with him anyway lol

14417469274.gif