Fluorine

Charli XCX

they shouldn't be jumping to conclusions like they did for xcx world... assuming it was scrapped for good (when it wasn't) and leaked it all..

THIS!!! Wait until the album is AT LEAST out y’all! I want White Mercedes, Better When You’re Gone, & Closer just as much as the next person, but what if they’re possibly on the album & we leak them? We’ll have to wait longer for it & y’all will complain. We should just be patient! Plus, if you’re gonna beg for leaks beg for stuff people ACTUALLY HAVE! Songs like Bricks & Party 4 U will only come out by an official release! It’s sad to say but Jungle is probably gone :rip:

Hopefully someone has old songs too like Atomic! Those would be interesting to hear!!!

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

THIS!!! Wait until the album is AT LEAST out y’all! I want White Mercedes, Better When You’re Gone, & Closer just as much as the next person, but what if they’re possibly on the album & we leak them? We’ll have to wait longer for it & y’all will complain. We should just be patient! Plus, if you’re gonna beg for leaks beg for stuff people ACTUALLY HAVE! Songs like Bricks & Party 4 U will only come out by an official release! It’s sad to say but Jungle is probably gone :rip:

Hopefully someone has old songs too like Atomic! Those would be interesting to hear!!!

dont forget about the good ol' Killing Moon cover

Not to be a complete bitch but is it just me or have SOPHIE's productions been watered down since the vroom vroom EP. Like, her own stuff is great, but the stuff she does for other people ALWAYS gets messed with by other producers or it just doesn't go super hard. It seems like she's completely blue balling us between this and not releasing a whole lot while also playing things live. I want burn rubber/ vroom vroom/ trophy/ immaterial levels of intensity

Not to be a complete bitch but is it just me or have SOPHIE's productions been watered down since the vroom vroom EP. Like, her own stuff is great, but the stuff she does for other people ALWAYS gets messed with by other producers or it just doesn't go super hard. It seems like she's completely blue balling us between this and not releasing a whole lot while also playing things live. I want burn rubber/ vroom vroom/ trophy/ immaterial levels of intensity

Sophie still has her iconic signature on her own songs but she's not allowed to release them bc of the high level of pop music that the world is not ready for. And yes I think Sophie is better working with other ppl specially Charles

If pop the balloons was made in 2014, didnt Charli and Sophie not meet until 2015? ps idk what yall see in this song

the year is wrong it's from sept 2015 along with babygirl, same session. sophie later reworked it in october 2015 during charli's trip in LA where RNR was made along with taxi and bounce

If pop the balloons was made in 2014, didnt Charli and Sophie not meet until 2015? ps idk what yall see in this song

idk if it's only sophie that uses the high pitched screech sound effect (burn rubber, roll with me, etc.) but it's in pop the balloons so that's why i'm assuming it's her

idk if it's only sophie that uses the high pitched screech sound effect (burn rubber, roll with me, etc.) but it's in pop the balloons so that's why i'm assuming it's her

yeah sophie reworked it during the same time all the iconic tracks were being made!