Fluorine

Charli XCX

They’ve recorded for it but it’s like very stripped back lol. They did not appreciate the production https://m.soundcloud.com/judahjudah/little-mix-pop-the-balloons

Didn't we figure out that that isn't actually Little Mix singing that?

(I'm pretty sure it was Sarah Hudson who most likely co-wrote that when she co-wote babygirl and round & round)

Didn't we figure out that that isn't actually Little Mix singing that?

(I'm pretty sure it was Sarah Hudson who most likely co-wrote that when she co-wote babygirl and round & round)

yea it's sarah hudson not little mix

DO YOU LIKE DANCERS? mura-masa-charli-xcx-1-night-music-video

DO YOU LIKE SIPPIN BUBBLES? giphy.gif

DO YOU LIKE STAYING OUT TIL 5 GETTING INTO TROUBLE 200.gif

WHATS YOUR INSTAGRAM? BOUT TO FOLLOW YOU

I HEARD THIS IN MY HEAD EXACTLY LIKE THE SNIPPET. Also i forgot what the songs snippet was called? It was with Umru right?

Was Blow Your Mind a reworked song as well or was it originally made with Sophie? And was it one of the pitched songs to LM? Do we (as in the rest of us) know of any of the other songs that were pitched to them from that time?

BYM is a benny blanco (or his team) song

it's from like 2014/2015

Ptb was meant to be on LM5 by Little Mix?

it was pitched to them with other songs at the time but i don't think they ever recorded it

Honestly I don't think it was considered/recorded for LM5, the sound doesn't fit, if the song was made in 2015 and was pitched to them it was definitely meant for Glory Days (which came out on november 2016 with a reissue on november 2017)

giphy.gif

I HEARD THIS IN MY HEAD EXACTLY LIKE THE SNIPPET. Also i forgot what the songs snippet was called? It was with Umru right?

i don't know where people got the name from but it's "just like lucy liu" and yes it's produced by umru so it means we're never gonna get it because his dumbhead will keep teasing xcx fans just like party party