Fluorine

Charli XCX

feel like we have the same discussion about bottles every few months :rip:

late 2015, for xcx world, scrapped and pitched, leaked 2 months after it was made :rip:

So sorry! Didn't know the existance of it till today... Do you know anything about jam city collab? It's for him or for Miss XCX? What is it call?

I know we have 2(?) versions of good girls, one has rougher sounding vocals and one kind of sounds like it’s mixed weird/got white noise. Was there ever a final version or was it just not completely mixed by the time the album leaked? If anybody knows?

I know we have 2(?) versions of good girls, one has rougher sounding vocals and one kind of sounds like it’s mixed weird/got white noise. Was there ever a final version or was it just not completely mixed by the time the album leaked? If anybody knows?

I mean I have a pretty crisp version of good girls with great vocals and no white noise

giphy.gif

https://soundcloud.com/abombnd2/pop-the-balloons-abombnd-edit-1

just some small changes but i like it

I can’t listen to this on the mobile app, like I can’t read the description is there a pico for your edit? :defeated:

14417469274.gif

The version we have is the final AND the demo also. but Sophie couldnt clean the white noise for us at the moment for the final version

I mean I have a pretty crisp version of good girls with great vocals and no white noise

thats fanmade with audacity I did that though + i think the Paris user did that also.

Bottles is a very good song... it has potential

BYM is a benny blanco (or his team) song

it's from like 2014/2015

Oh, really? It did seem like it had the same “punch” to the beat + vocal style that PTB has. Thanks though!

Hey guys! new here, some of yall might know me from my soundcloud account, just wanted to be part of this cult site as well :teehee:

Anyways. I just found this recording and it might be another snippet of the jam city collab because of the drums and patterns. I also checked and it has the same bpm. 

https://twitter.com/i/status/1003595442297409536

sorry if it's too much of a reach lmao

it is sophie from the same time as PTB, benny had nothing to do with it 

if it's okay can you post a timeline of the charli x sophie songs from 2015-2016 pleeeease? 

i keep forgetting what comes from what session and order she recorded the songs

Hey guys! new here, some of yall might know me from my soundcloud account, just wanted to be part of this cult site as well :teehee:

Anyways. I just found this recording and it might be another snippet of the jam city collab because of the drums and patterns. I also checked and it has the same bpm. 

https://twitter.com/i/status/1003595442297409536

sorry if it's too much of a reach lmao

oh shit, welcome

and oh shit, yeeessss

lABVyGE.png