Fluorine

Charli XCX

take what you have been given and stop begging for more. there won't be another leak for a long time.

I mean nobody’s gonna leak WM just bc some random lb user asked it... I was just saying it coz it’s funny

Also I never begged for PTB and today was the first time I listened to more than 10 seconds of it

You do realize that if you ask for White Mercedes, Dance All Night, Middle Finger, etc and they DO leak then theres a high probability that the album will be delayed again right? The need for instant gratification is ruining your album prospects in the long run.

you all just got a song you've been begging for for nearly 2 years and have already moved onto begging for another song???? 

:toofunny:

when taxi leaked: "where's rnr"

when rnr leaked: "now we need jam city"

now ptb has leaked: "white mercedes next"

PTB heavy synth version 14 sec snippet https://picosong.com/wStQS/

You do realize that if you ask for White Mercedes, Dance All Night, Middle Finger, etc and they DO leak then theres a high probability that the album will be delayed again right? The need for instant gratification is ruining your album prospects in the long run.

Now al I care about is Dance All Night full and Shoes in HQ

she literally confirmed she's done nothing for the album, those tracks probs aren't being used dude

she literally confirmed she's done nothing for the album, those tracks probs aren't being used dude

they shouldn't be jumping to conclusions like they did for xcx world... assuming it was scrapped for good (when it wasn't) and leaked it all..

And you know she's not just saying that so people don't have another reason to try and leak another album of her's how?

I'm just saying, you all can wait until the album comes out to see whether or not she's using them before asking for those tracks to leak.

tbh at this point all i want is the unreleased punk EP songs that havent leaked yet, or some demos of already released songs. i'm good for now tho

and white mercedes n party 4 you but i'm hoping she'll release them

qfrWuBl.png