Fluorine

Charli XCX

"So I can launch the album properly" you mean so you can wait until all the hype it may have had from Boom Clap is sucked dry?! Eat glass honestly

Supposed album cover is damn cute but I'm so done with the letdowns. A three month delay for a single that's popular RIGHT NOW makes no fucking sense

bye.

I don't even know what to say... She made such a big deal about how it will FOR SURE be out in October. I trusted her. 

3:45 in this interview... "It's definitely October 21st. I can't wait any longer to put it out". Okay...

Honestly, maybe her label is just completely controlling her... I'm starting to doubt that less and less. RIP Charli being allowed to do her own thing.

At least the new album cover is better.

I was going to make my phone background a cool picture of Charli, but nope. Marina deserves it more. (hopefully... Where is her new single...)

I am so pissed off. Really Charli? DECEMBER? She said the record was done I dont understand why it keeps getting pushed back.... It better be worth it honestly and the future isnt looking too bright as of now....... Also I'm seeing her a week from today and I'm really scared she'll cancel the show idk why :defeated: If I meet her I'm gonna be tempted to fight

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

I'm super annoyed because I never got to meet her when I saw her before and now if I meet her I won't likely have many good things to say except maybe "True Romance was great, good luck with whatever you've got going now!". I feel like meeting her now, I'm not even going to meet the same person. 

Maybe it's for the best. I used to be wayyy too obsessed with this chick  :defeated: Time to focus on other artists.

I think the label wants another hit. I'm super annoyed and upset but I guess we can't blame Charli... 

Like the label probably wants Charli to have a career and not 50k first week and fade away after her 15 minutes of fame with Boom Clap. Whatever it is, I hope we get a new track soon  :crai:

I think the label wants another hit. I'm super annoyed and upset but I guess we can't blame Charli...

Like the label probably wants Charli to have a career and not 50k first week and fade away after her 15 minutes of fame with Boom Clap. Whatever it is, I hope we get a new track soon :crai:

That's definitely what it is. Her label probably didn't see it before, but now they are realizing if they play their cards right, she could be the next big thing. She's not a little pitchfork indie princess like Sky anymore.

It's just disappointing accepting that this is whats happening and this is the music industry now. I can't really blame Charli, but this is why I hate record labels...

It looks like a special someone won't be enjoying that album in October.  :lmao:

Charli's excuse doesn't make sense, but the pushback of the album does. Charli is just using PR-speak. October is too late to capitalize off of the success of "Boom Clap." She needed a boost from a second single; otherwise, she would still be releasing Sucker based on "Boom Clap's" popularity in October. I don't see "Boom Clap" as so popular that it is overshadowing "Break the Rules." "Fancy" was still huge when "Black Widow" was released, but it easily replaced it on the radio because it was a decent second single. I think the record label is freaking out because "Break the Rules" is not picking up steam. If Charli does not get a hit by December, Sucker is going to flop because "Boom Clap" will be really old by then.  

If employees of her record label had anything to do with choosing "Break the Rules" as the lead single, heads need to roll. Anyone with a modicum of taste in music wouldn't have chosen that song. Y'all can defend it until the cows come home, but unless it is going to be a sleeper hit, it is a failure. 

uGH JUST WHEN I WAS FINALLY LIKE 13% HYPED :mj3:

Anyway, I'm not that pressed right now because I'm so happy with the new album cover yaaaaas :woot: I wonder if they are adding more songs or what though because she did say it was done... Like is December a better marketing time than October or....? Idk but if we're gonna have to wait until December we better get another single before then tbh.

H0bDaqU.gif

:whoopi: i can't imagine that the album just sitting around for like 3 months will be a good thing. also i have a feeling she's not delaying it bc of boom clap. thats not even the current single, even if it did do really well. boom clap probably already reached its peak, unless i'm mistaken

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_tumblr_stati

This is such an incovenient time but I actually won that contest to see charli's private acoustic performance at my radio station and meet her..

is there anything u guys want me to ask her? I'm still tempted to fight

Did you just win? that's awesome! and uh yeah. Fight! jk  :creep:

I'm kind of curious if this album still has anything to do with yeye pop and all that french stuff... It seems like the direction has changed so much. Break the Rules has no influences remotely similar to that Hunger mixtape she made...

This is such an incovenient time but I actually won that contest to see charli's private acoustic performance at my radio station and meet her..

is there anything u guys want me to ask her? I'm still tempted to fight

Ask her if she plans on putting any additional tracks onto the album xo

I'M NOT SORRY