Fluorine

Charli XCX

I have to say, all the music for this album has been quite predictable. Not to mention how terrible Charli's narcissist attitude has been...

I've lost all hype  :noparty:

photo-11079.jpg?_r=1566156512

lABVyGE.png

I have to say, all the music for this album has been quite predictable. Not to mention how terrible Charli's narcissist attitude has been...

I've lost all hype :noparty:

Self-love isn’t narcissism sis! Learn the difference.

I don’t see a problem with Charli being proud of her work & living for the collabs she’s put together. Especially since she used to be so critical & negative regarding her past work.

14417469274.gif

I don’t see a problem with Charli being proud of her work & living for the collabs she’s put together. Especially since she used to be so critical & negative regarding her past work.

It seems you don't know the difference babe.

There's a difference between being proud and then claiming to be the best ever every single day.

I think the best ever would know when not to collab with mediocre artists like Clairo and Troye Sivan lol.

But ok miss XCX, we'll see.

she's tweeting things like "worship me forever." it's stupid at this point.

Y’all are taking her “I’m the goddess of pop buy my album” posts way too seriously lol. They’re annoying but it’s just a harmless joke, it’s really not that serious...

It’s not “Blatant toxic narcissicm” :facepalm:

Exactly! It's blatant toxic narcissism. And it's probably not helping her commercially.

tbh i have to agree on the last bit bc even though we (and as it seems, not every single one of us lol) take it as a joke and charli just being silly, some people who don't know her work or just doesn't have a sense of humor may think she's being serious and dismiss her for that 

i say this bc i've seen people on social media thinking charli really mean what she says

Y’all are taking her “I’m the goddess of pop buy my album” posts way too seriously lol. They’re annoying but it’s just a harmless joke, it’s really not that serious...

It’s not “Blatant toxic narcissicm” :facepalm:

I expect a melanie martinez stan to know narcissim when they see it, lol.

Honestly I see it more as an in-joke that she decides to take up herself rather than her thinking she’s the best artist eva

Like, Charli has shown multiple times to hate beef and drama and I don’t understand why she would willingly be this arrogant. It doesn’t even come across as arrogance or pretentiousness imo, what kind of pretentious person would apologise to Globelamp, a nobody?

I do feel like she’s dragging it a bit too far but I’m ok with it as long as it doesn’t affect her sales