Fluorine

Charli XCX

i think not even will.i.am have hey boy hey girl lmao he probably lost the usb or something, i never saw anyone teasing it, it's truly a mistery

wgfu was never finished but at least there's a gibberish demo but it belongs to sophie so it's not leaking

i think not even will.i.am have hey boy hey girl lmao he probably lost the usb or something, i never saw anyone teasing it, it's truly a mistery

wgfu was never finished but at least there's a gibberish demo but it belongs to sophie so it's not leaking

I remember Charli teased WGFU on Instagram in February 2018. It makes me think maybe she finalised it during her early 2018 sessions and it was going to be a monthly single or something

I remember Charli teased WGFU on Instagram in February 2018. It makes me think maybe she finalised it during her early 2018 sessions and it was going to be a monthly single or something

she literally just posted the title as an instagram caption........theres 0 evidence that the song was ever finished and it was never intended to be a monthly single. You all really never to accept that that song was never finished and move on. mento illness