Fluorine

Charli XCX

Y’all are taking her “I’m the goddess of pop buy my album” posts way too seriously lol. They’re annoying but it’s just a harmless joke, it’s really not that serious...

It’s not “Blatant toxic narcissicm” :facepalm:

I’ve always found her “I’m the best” posts to be (very obviously) tongue-in-cheek and meant to be funny/not serious at all, than actually narcissistic lol.

Like I think I can read people pretty well, and I don’t find Charli to be narcissistic at all. She’s very sarcastic.

cross you out is the only single I dont hate so far, and 1999 got super old

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

From the singles that we've gotten so far I definitely feel the color scheme to be a metallic gray! Specially with the last two singles.

I'm very excited for Cross You Out Remixes. I hope we get something a la easyfun or Dylan Brady.  :defeated:  Makes me so sad thinking of all the remixes her Vroom Vroom and post era would have gotten. Shout out to all the people who made remixes and shared them here/soundcloud  :flutter:

Y’all are taking her “I’m the goddess of pop buy my album” posts way too seriously lol. They’re annoying but it’s just a harmless joke, it’s really not that serious...

It’s not “Blatant toxic narcissicm” :facepalm:

nobody with half a brain cell thinks she's being serious, it doesn't make it any less annoying. the only people who find it funny are twitter stans who preordered the album anyways. i've seen a ton of casuals and people who don't know/like her talking about how tacky it is, it's bad promo

Is anybody here going to the Milan show in November? 

Bonus question: How high is the chance of there only being like a hundred people

me and i hope lmao. voglio andarci il mattino per essere davanti ahaha

Is anybody here going to the Milan show in November? 

Bonus question: How high is the chance of there only being like a hundred people

I am

I have university but I’ll skip it I guess??? Lmaooo

I’ll kinda be there real soon so as to be close to the stage

Okay so I was thinking... were Señorita, Playboy Style and White Mercedes written around the same time?

I read on ATRL Charli didn’t write Playboy Style but idk if that’s true.

Focus, White Mercedes, & Senorita were all written during her early 2018 sessions though so you’re correct about that.

I am

I have university but I’ll skip it I guess??? Lmaooo

I’ll kinda be there real soon so as to be close to the stage

Cool! Me and my bf are going too, and are planning to be there like 2 hours early? Gotta get that picture with Charlotte

me and i hope lmao. voglio andarci il mattino per essere davanti ahaha

In the morning? What lmao, I don't think Charli's that in demand in Italy. Or am I fooling myself? Should I be there like really, really soon?  :toofloppy: