Fluorine

Charli XCX

she’s just british lol, like it’s probably why she’s also more inclined to talk about tea and stupid shit than her actual music like just compare her true romance interviews to the interviews to this album, like does she even have synesthesia anymore ??? what’s the color of the album ??

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

imagine taking her seriously when it’s CLEAR that she’s joking. have you ever read her interviews? she’s struggles a lot and she’s most of the time insecure abt her work and her fame. poor gurl, just say you hate her and go without silly excuses.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

she’s just british lol, like it’s probably why she’s also more inclined to talk about tea and stupid shit than her actual music like just compare her true romance interviews to the interviews to this album, like does she even have synesthesia anymore ??? what’s the color of the album ??

i doubt she even had synesthesia in the first place... i honestly can't picture the album being gray, like gray is literally the color of uncertainty and just ugliness and suddenly it's the backdrop??? girl 

Yes, I hate the artist I've worshipped the last 3 projects from and even her scrapped album?

Y'all literally kiss her ass

we're not saying you hate it we're just saying to us it doesn't come across as narcissist which is a totally fair opinion to have lol 

we're not saying you hate it we're just saying to us it doesn't come across as narcissist which is a totally fair opinion to have lol 

imagine taking her seriously when it’s CLEAR that she’s joking. have you ever read her interviews? she’s struggles a lot and she’s most of the time insecure abt her work and her fame. poor gurl, just say you hate her and go without silly excuses.

k i still don't know if i like CYO, rip. Like, i dig the production a lot and i like the idea, but the execution was tragic. the vocals WHATTHEFUCKk, why are they quieter than the instrum? why were they recorded when charli had a TERRIBLE cold? they're so annoying and irritating, with that extreme nasal sound and the inexistent polishing.

Ya'll really out there putting it above Gone that, even with all its flaws, is the best song we got since the beginning of Charli era. we don't deserve rights.

first song she made? like in a day and then left it on the desktop until 2hrs before release?  

..Anyways, Secret (Shh) is still an amazing song. She did THAT

taste. An underrated bop. Paradise is cute too. I recently got back into it after ignoring it since the EP came out  :facepalm:

Instagram.com/y1anni