Fluorine

Charli XCX

This fanbase is so MESSY & ungrateful :smh:

This. After so much thirsting for new material, the amount of backpedaling and complaining is disgusting. I have never seen a fanbase be so ungrateful to an artist who 1) remains in constant communication with them about what's going on in her career, 2) delivers music on an insanely regular basis, and 3) is up front about her human struggles. Like seriously, so many of y'all do not deserve Charles.  :biblio:

the day Charli stops releasing songs and disappears for good, I will understand and support her. i've never seen such a toxic and critical fanbase, like, you guys even complain about the intentional mixed/weird vocals on Gone and Cross You Out

just stop and let this girl release the music she makes out of the PC Music-bubble

And all of this. I can't with the Angels who are being absolute obnoxious brats rn. It's sickening. 

After so much thirsting for new material, the amount of backpedaling and complaining is disgusting. I have never seen a fanbase be so ungrateful to an artist who 1) remains in constant communication with them about what's going on in her career, 2) delivers music on an insanely regular basis, and 3) is up front about her human struggles. Like seriously, so many of y'all do not deserve Charles. :biblio:

3 extremely valid & important points!!!

It’s really ugly how some of y’all hide behind “it’s just an opinion” for your unnecessary & exaggerated criticisms of how the newest single isn’t the best thing you’ve ever heard, because of the vocal mixing or the feature?? The dumbest shit!

Charli is a beautiful, generous angel & a lot of the “fans” act like total demons. Get it together or just stop listening to her music & contributing to discussion if the only things you’ve got to say are negative. It’s so depressing to see remarks from “fans” sending Charli down an emotional spiral & making her cry.

14417469274.gif

I can’t imagine being being charli and literally doing virtually everything we ask of her and being so excited for once about doing a proper third record that we’ve all begged relentlessly for & then having vultures as fans comment negatively about everything anyway and then feeling like she can’t please anyone, fans or label, no matter what she does...

Everyone needs to shut the fuck up

H0bDaqU.gif

i’m late but uhmmm

XCXMas Wishlist;

- Party Party

- Party 4 U

- 1000 Times

- Taxi (final)

- Shoes

- Better When You’re Gone (Cigs & Alc)

- Mona Lisa

- Champion

- Liquor

- Jam City Collab (chained/bad luck)

- Lipstick Mark

- Candyfloss

- Generation Braindead

&&& much more but i’m not tryna spam the thread LOL

can you like... stop putting marina as a negative example for everything...

Can I? Yes

Do I want to? No

Plus I wasn’t really serious, there are 2 songs that make LF worth it (TBH and STBS)

my god y'all are such crybabies.

being a fan doesn't mean you have to constantly kiss her ass 24/7.

giphy.gif

we don’t, we love talking objectively about her music! it’s okay to dislike some of her songs and it’s okay to express it and discuss it here too. what pisses me off though it’s the way charli gets CONSTANTLY dragged just because she didn’t do things like YOU wanted. it’s her career, it’s her music, she can do whatever the fuck she wants and we are all free to disagree with her decisions but at the same time we can give her a break and stop complaining 24/7. especially in her mentions on twitter or under instagram posts.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

obviously i love charli and appreciate everything she does but she's not exempt from criticism, especially given all this daughter of god hullaballoo. she's an entertainer, honestly no one is under any obligation to love everything she releases just because they identify as a fan. that being said the incessant RELEASE TAXI tweets and all the leaks have got to be infuriating, so i get it (on that note, leak party for you). i think this album era has been messy and underwhelming thus far; i personally wouldn't say something like that anywhere i knew she was gonna read it, but the internet is just like that. her meltdown was a little theatrical in my opinion.

she's trying to please her fans by releasing an album and she's trying to please her label by making it accessible, which is not the album her fans really want. she will never have a large mainstream audience unless she fully embraces a mainstream sound, which in the past has not worked out well for her. so what she is left with is an album that probably won't chart and her fans likely won't fully enjoy, which i think is why she is so frustrated right now. she tried to compromise and she's realizing it's not gonna work out. i feel like xcx3 is just cursed but i am manifesting success and happiness for charles with this record. i hope she finally leaves atlantic after this album and focuses on releasing what she's truly passionate about because that's when she makes her magic

I've thinking for a while and while I agree that we shouldn't "kiss her ass 24/7" (we don't do it anyways) we should express ourselves less aggressively and if she follows anyone of you just don't say something that can affect her negatively about her music because, well, we've seen today what happens when someone does that.

Also, she should unfollow all of angels on social media and stop reading twitter and instagram because she spends a lot of time there and that's not being good for her mental health.

giphy.gif

I doubt her breakdown was caused by fans saying 1999 doesn’t fit well after Cross You Out and that Troye sounds bad on 1999.. It probs didn’t help at all tho. I do agree that that Troye comment was outta line and that we shouldn’t just trash her/her music. (trashing and sharing your opinions are 2 different things. people seem to rlly confuse the 2)

qfrWuBl.png