Fluorine

Charli XCX

anyone else speculating what songs she'll play on the Charli tour from previous albums?

my guesses are:

Pop 2 - track 10, unlock it and maybe i got it

N1A - roll with me and lipgloss

VV - vroom vroom

probs 1 song from TR and Sucker

as well as gno/focus (and hopefully no angel)

also maybe she'll pull a lana and play a couple unreleased favs like bounce/taxi?

I can't see her playing Taxi again after she did at Pop2 London she seems a bit done with entertaining the joke ahaha. Hopefully I'm wrong tho as it did slap live.

Does anyone know how to read Russian lol

anyone else speculating what songs she'll play on the Charli tour from previous albums?

my guesses are:

Pop 2 - track 10, unlock it and maybe i got it

N1A - roll with me and lipgloss

VV - vroom vroom

probs 1 song from TR and Sucker

as well as gno/focus (and hopefully no angel)

also maybe she'll pull a lana and play a couple unreleased favs like bounce/taxi?

I think for sure boom clap and maybe doing it ... hopefully management doesn’t make her sing break the rules lol

tea sis how the fuck am i supposed to read that? google should invent a translator or sumn lol 

Charli’s new single “Cross You Out” is likely not dedicated to a lover, but to her “toxic" former manager David Bianchi. 

Let's go over the dossier: his wide track record includes musical acts such as Seasick Steve, The Enemy, The Libertines, Boy Kill Boy and many others; the most successful of his current proteges is La Roux. All David’s artists are united by the fact that the music they record is far from mainstream, however they all somehow manage to achieve minimal and very short-term commercial success.

So, what exactly makes us think that Charli’s new track is connected with this particular person? On the eve of the song’s release, Charli shared with fans interesting details about the track: “This is a song about someone who at first was very caring and kind to me, but ultimately changed, and began to try to suppress my will and manipulate me. During the time that I knew him, I grew up, maybe also changed. However, from my point of view, he turned from my defender, into my executioner. "

Bianchi is known for breaking up his artists. For example he broke up the band The Enemy with a scandal, because after a commercial failure and catastrophically low ratings of their third album Streets in The Sky he prevented the recording of their fourth album; he also insisted that the group’s work be more like the music of "The Libertines," another band under his management. Interestingly, in 2016 Charli also collaborated with "The Libertines" to write joint music, and the group's lead singer Karl Barat was in her video for the song "Boys," Charli's last single under the previous manager.

David Bianchi was one of the first people in Charli's professional team, he was responsible for the release and distribution of her material from 2011 to 2017, after which he was fired by the Atlantic label. The reasons for the dismissal are not known, but most likely it was due to the drain of the original XCX3 into the network. He was also the head of Vroom Vroom Recordings, as well as the manager of RIVRS and Cuckoolander, artists from Charli's label, whose careers literally hung in the air when the label almost stopped its work. The last time Bianchi publicly mentioned Charli was in August 2017. 

Charli's best friend, everyone's favourite Mademoiselle CooCoo recently shared the following statement on her Instagram: "Girlfriend, we know that David Bianchi pumped you up with drugs and fucked you up at 14." Do we need to comment on this?

And of course, who better than Sky Ferreira to become Charli's partner in a duet about toxic management? What do you think? Do you believe that the song is really dedicated to Bianchi? Maybe you trust the words of Azealia? We are interested in your thoughts.

I’m really curious on how I Don’t Wanna Know sounds. That was such a random song for her to put on the album, if she was going to put a song from the 24 Hour album on Charli I would’ve expected Party Party lol