Fluorine

Charli XCX

Huh? Has corona made people forget how to form a coherent sentence? Go back to school and try again hun

can’t got to school we’re quarantined oop

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

can we leave her alone? like, for real!! it’s been literally YEARS, we have almost everything we wanted.

let’s move on and let charli do whatever she wants and release stuff on her own terms. that “lets spam her” thing is so 2017... it’s embarrassing. grow up. please!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-VbVJ5nRkJ/

" a while ago i asked u guys to send me some of ur fav images of baby me from the true romance era. at the time i was in the midst of planning a one of special true romance show.... obviously, i had to put a pause on all the conversations surrounding the performance  hopefully once the world goes back to some kinda normality i’ll be able to re plan it but for now #stayhome and enjoy these throwbacks  "

https://twitter.com/charli_xcx/status/1244397493447725060

Spoons is a masterpiece btw... whew that first mixtape is truly spectacular.

champagne coast... lock you up demo...dreams money can buy with the jai paul sample...who was doing it like her?

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

does anyone have a link to charli performing taxi at exchange LA? it used to be on twitter and on some asian youtube-like site but it seems its completely gone from the internet now :(

Couldn't find it ): but I found a video of her performing it at Village Underground