Fluorine

Charli XCX

There was a rip of the YouTube vid that circulated a while back, but the specs on this one show it's real

Old one :

Screenshot-20200401-135418-Aspect.jpg

New one : 

Screenshot-20200401-135444-Aspect.jpg

The person who had it only sent it out to a few people

Also I added Hq to the name of the new one to differentiate from the old file. 

Yeah but its still has the coins sounds that they added to the video... I think it can't be the final one... 

edit: I heard it again and it seems 320kbps but anyways it can't be the final audio version, it is a good rip or something like that, I refuse to think the final version has all the Mario movements sounds on the song...

i've been looking at this page all day, and lit rally no updates

tell me ur fave song off true romance and why

mine is nuclear seasons because i really vibed with the visuals of the video.
(i used to be major depressed and take any substance that would make me disassociate, and the trippy visuals of the video resonated with me)

(i used to be major depressed and take any substance that would make me disassociate, and the trippy visuals of the video resonated with me)

Always back and forth between Grins and What I Like ... both absolutely incredible.

Grins 100000000000%

Stay Away & Lock You Up being close contenders.

Grins.... where do I even begin. The songwriting skills on display here; they’ve got to be some of her best lyrics. Her vocals are beautiful. “Falling through the CLOOOUUUDDSSSS.” :poordat:

Hope we’re on the same wavelength

Hope you don’t think that I’m crazy

Beaches & oceans for my baby

Hurry up & come and save me

I can’t quite hear what you’re saying

Because my body started shaking

Beaches & oceans, earth is quaking

That’s my heart that you were breaking

:crai:

14417469274.gif

Take My Hand because I used to listen to it when I was getting ready for every night out during high school so it sounds like cheap vodka to me

SO FAR AWAY ! the song is like one big cathartic release and charli was spitting barrrrrrs. the instrumental is extremely excellent and every time i listen it’s like she’s speaking her mind and then the instrumental acts like a moment of silence and it just hits every time. and it’s such a heavy song and i think that’s why she hasn’t performed it. my absolute favorite song by charli

Take My Hand:

It's just SOOOO good and makes me nostalgic for things I've never even lived. The synths are out of this world. And the music video even if it's really simple is so well made

Hey just a quick question: has True Romance ever been released on vinyl?

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

Yeah but its still has the coins sounds that they added to the video... I think it can't be the final one... 

edit: I heard it again and it seems 320kbps but anyways it can't be the final audio version, it is a good rip or something like that, I refuse to think the final version has all the Mario movements sounds on the song...

You can get that quality if you rip the ogg/opus audio stream from YouTube. I had the song in that quality since it was released, I thought people knew about that.

warriorsig4zsat.png

Nuclear Seasons is also my favorite and it's the song that made me stan Charli, the retro synths and the music video visuals made me stan so hard. My favorites are also Stay Away and You (Ha Ha Ha), they're my breakup and my bad bitch fuck you anthems.

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

You.

Just the best song on the album, love the sample and the energy.

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d

My fave TR songs are Grins because it’s just gorgeous amazing showstopping spectacular and Take My Hand cause it gives me 2013/2014 flashbacks of when I played ts3 obsessively. They really did something putting the simlish version on the Into The Future soundtrack.

qfrWuBl.png