Fluorine

Charli XCX

I cannot stop listening to that P4U outtro she leaked (lol)..... If that is added to the P4U she played live whewwwwww I swear if we got this close to getting it and she decides actually nah there will be hands thrown

it is an assumption of mine at this point .. if she doesn't rls after leaking the outro i will have my first official meltdown :noir:

Were there ever any remakes/reworks or whatever of the Lipgloss remix with Brooke? Or the A. G. Cook Click remix? 

And if not, does anyone know what the best quality video is out there of the Lipgloss remix?

Does the pro footage from this show exist anywhere? I believe it was live-streamed. A HQ performance of No Angel would be so amazing.

Side note: I’m on my second watch over the past 2 days of Charli’s Pitchfork Chicago set and fuck it is so incredible. She looks so happy too it makes my heart melt!

Does the pro footage from this show exist anywhere? I believe it was live-streamed. A HQ performance of No Angel would be so amazing.

Side note: I’m on my second watch over the past 2 days of Charli’s Pitchfork Chicago set and fuck it is so incredible. She looks so happy too it makes my heart melt!

what Invisible Men instr demo of No Angel is this

cuz it's def not the final

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png

If you listen in the set right after she ends the unlock it remix, you can hear her singing the lyrics that come before the green money line slowed down and it flows with the rest of the song so I think they’re part of the same song

Edit: also if this is the case, the song might have been produced by Dylan Brady because she posted the clip to her Instagram story around the time she was in the studio with him for Charli. umru could’ve added additional production after the fact.

Yeah exactly. You can clearly heare a slowed "you want the" and then she starts spitting bars and  the beat it's pretty much the same, they just added a lot of noises in the mix for the set.

The way Green Money would be a career highlight with those strings...

This is shaping up to be her best album, its kinda like all the parts of unreleased charli and xcx3 all put into one. She hasn't really released this side of her music to the world before, Charli was close but had a strong touch of desperation and localness, her mixtapes were awesome but still, nothing like the greatness of her unreleased collection. I have high hopes for this album

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I’m really excited for I Want Anthems it reminds me of Charli’s older hits. All of her best songs have a shouty chorus (I Love It, Fancy, Jam city collab) and it’s so great to see another song with that vibe.

this perfectly describes why I love it so much!!! for some reason the chorus reminds me of HBHG too