Fluorine

Charli XCX

2 minutes ago, tomscx said:

I like how solo the fan made xcx3 is

I think this is the reason why I like that album a lot. I had a massive XCX World stanning phase last year, and it has been eclipsed a little by other albums in her catalogue, but it was actually the first Charli album I listened to and I loved it.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

You can't call yourself a real Charli stan if you haven't spent 2 hours listening to every single version of the XCX World tracks you've downloaded to find the most final ones to put on your XCX World album so that you can finally get rid of 24 versions of Bounce (FINAL VERSION flu vocals feat Kyary)

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

1 hour ago, tomscx said:

a rap feature would probably ruin good girls. I like how solo the fan made xcx3 is

idk it sounded like a slapper.. plus the way i saw xcx world (as a giant party with all her friends) the more features, the merrier.

3 hours ago, OverYourHead said:

Can we leave rap features on female pop songs in 2013 pls

2 hours ago, HEARTCORE said:

You are so dumb 

I feel like Tommy Genesis was overhyped in 2017 by a Charli feature. I also love Bricks but Tommy has a really small verse in it. It's chorus by Charli and prod. by AG for me

Lmao people getting so pressed, I meant I hate when ppl think you need to throw a rap feature on a song for it to be good, lest we forget Kendrick being added to Bad Blood or Kanye being added to ET.

But I get where y’all coming from i wasn’t even think about cupcakke and Tommy and every other fucking rapper she collabs with, I love her rap features, just don’t like it when a random rap feature is added at a later date 

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, OverYourHead said:

But I get where y’all coming from i wasn’t even think about cupcakke and Tommy and every other fucking rapper she collabs with, I love her rap features, just don’t like it when a random rap feature is added at a later date 

i've gotten so used to listening to after the afterparty remixes/demos without lil yachty, i forgot he was a part of the official release