Fluorine

Charli XCX

41 minutes ago, eternixy said:

Β 

Okay it was actually at the 4 minute mark right before an old demo of Boom Clap. I just listened to the entire 90 minute long thing again, and I've searched all the places I can think of and cannot find it. It's definitely a Crazy Crazy demo, but with nonsense lyrics. Has it ever turned up?

https://dbree.org/v/45d72e

Hopefully this is what you're looking for :)

i promise to stay on my best behavior for miss 1000times todayΒ 

no begging will be made from this profile today, i’ll just just be grateful for anything we getΒ 

π–™π–π–”π–šπ–Œπ–π–™ π–Ž'𝖉 π–‡π–Š π–‹π–”π–—π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–— π–Žπ–“ π–™π–π–Š π–‘π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™ 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 π–œπ–†π–ž

Just now, NEXTLIFE said:

Omg also appreciation post for this is the moment, that song is so good and deserved a release.

GET IN THE MOMENT

THIS IS THE MOMENT
THIS IS THE MOMENT

The other 2 versions suck, let's be honest, but maybe Sophie production could make it sound betterΒ :hooker:

13 minutes ago, 1000Times said:

Β 

π–™π–π–”π–šπ–Œπ–π–™ π–Ž'𝖉 π–‡π–Š π–‹π–”π–—π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–— π–Žπ–“ π–™π–π–Š π–‘π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™ 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 π–œπ–†π–ž

1 minute ago, NEXTLIFE said:

please....what?

the mix 1 version literally sounds out of this world???

The production is just ok, but the song according to me it's a little bit flat and boring, that's allΒ 

28 minutes ago, PepsiCola99 said:

pls link it sis <3

Β 

Leaked by a cute user last year.

Of course we dont have ctmp, taxi and no angel sophie demo lossless (if that makes a big difference to the purists). I converted the .aiff files into .alacΒ (apple products friendly)Β  which is still lossless but uses less space

Β 

https://dbree.org/v/1e5187

34 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

When there are multiple demos of unreleased songs, what do you do with them? Make a demos album?? Some final & demo versions of songs go in different albums i make, but with songs like BIOYL there are so many versions and idk what to do with all of them. :rip:Β 

Β 

Make a Blame It On Your Love EP. I did :D

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

17 hours ago, eternixy said:

Alright, I'm still trying to catch up on like the 40 new pages there's been since I logged in this morning. Also, sort of off topic, but can anyone tell me the names of the songs on the original Discord leak that was an hour and a half long? Also there's a Crazy Crazy demo or something in here around the 6 minute mark. Did that ever leak?Β 

idk what’s that original discord leak, is it linked somewhere so i can try to help?

2 minutes ago, running said:

i changed it as a joke but i didn’t know that i’d have to wait 100 days to change it againΒ :crai: