Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, Coloringbooks said:

I'm crying

Hide contents

Also I haven't heard End of the World in forever, let me go listen to that :bop:

Ended twice tbh

i miss vocali :poordat: someone should make singing lessons a contractual stipulation in ehr new contract

15 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

she’ll perform all of crash, all/most of the deluxe and popular classics like vroom vroom/unlock it/visions. idk why people expect random deep cuts :whoopi:

this is 10000000000000% correct but i don’t care, i still have hope :cryney2:

7 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Ended twice tbh

i miss vocali :poordat: someone should make singing lessons a contractual stipulation in ehr new contract

End of the World is a bop! I think the superior Alex Metric collab is Atomic though TBH. I love her 2010-12 unreleased so much 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

4 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

End of the World is a bop! I think the superior Alex Metric collab is Atomic though TBH. I love her 2010-12 unreleased so much 

Which Version even is this? The normal end of the world doesn’t have these vocals 

29 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

she’ll perform all of crash, all/most of the deluxe and popular classics like vroom vroom/unlock it/visions. idk why people expect random deep cuts :whoopi:

cos 99% of artists play their biggest bangers / fan favs live cos a live show should be about creating a fun vibe and not just reeling off dead album tracks - curating a setlist is not one of her strong suits imho

9 minutes ago, joejoejoejoey said:

cos 99% of artists play their biggest bangers / fan favs live cos a live show should be about creating a fun vibe and not just reeling off dead album tracks - curating a setlist is not one of her strong suits imho

i mean… vroom vroom and unlock it (although popular) are not just dead album tracks? v high energy and fun, at least they’re not break the rules 

the problem with fan favs is that quite literally Every song is a fan fav depending on who you ask, there’s really no winning with that 

also. i know almost 0 artists who actually play random deep cuts LMAOO, marina brought out are you satisfied but apart from that… usually just the new album + other most popular songs

3 minutes ago, brandon said:

i mean… vroom vroom and unlock it (although popular) are not just dead album tracks? v high energy and fun, at least they’re not break the rules 

the problem with fan favs is that quite literally Every song is a fan fav depending on who you ask, there’s really no winning with that 

no i meant VV and Unlock It are the type of tracks she should include! honestly on the last tour i felt that Official/I Don't Wanna Know/ Thoughts/ 2099 were a bit redundant in a live setting and this time around I could lose some of the Crash tracks to make room for GNO/No Angel/ Gone/ Claws/ Party 4 U but I'm a Dreamer.MP3

what songs do you people want her to perform? this is the crash album tour :whoopi: i remember when angels had a meltdown bc she wasn’t performing enough pop 2 on self titled tour, it’s standard procedure to do album + popular songs.

charli’s set lists are great imo, her 2017 festival set list was a classic! 

imagine going to an album tour and not even getting to see your fave tracklist song, that would suck!

3 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

what songs do you people want her to perform? this is the crash album tour :whoopi: i remember when angels had a meltdown when she wasn’t performing enough pop 2 on self titled tour, like it’s standard procedure to do album + popular songs.

charli’s set lists are great imo, her 2017 festival set list was a classic! 

idk during florence's last tour she played between two lungs for the first time since like 2011; like it's really cool when an artist plays a random deep cut that they feel emotional about still. She's talked about TR a lot lately so i'd be cool if she played a song from then. 

it's not uncommon for artists with massive catalogs to pull songs like that 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

Just now, Ceremonials said:

idk during florence's last tour she played between two lungs for the first time since like 2011; like it's really cool when an artist plays a random deep cut that they feel emotional about still. She's talked about TR a lot lately so i'd be cool if she played a song from then. 

it's not uncommon for artists with massive catalogs to pull songs like that 

totally! i think 1 deep cut is great (she should’ve performed no angel at brixton in her devil costume) but people expecting half of xcx world etc is just so unrealistic.