Fluorine

Charli XCX

4 minutes ago, backseat said:

do we know when WYTAM is from? honestly i think it is very recent and was the reason for why she was “still working on the deluxe” just a few days ago, it sounds a lot about what she’s been talking about in interviews lately and the line “when i talk it makes it worse” sounds like a direct reference to her going off on that fan on twitter a few weeks ago LMAO. plus we know sorry if i hurt you and selfish girl are from ages ago and there’s no reason why she would’ve still been working on those two so recently

a. i love your pfp loveless is such a great album

b. i do think WYTAM is pretty recent cause it sounds noticeably underbaked in comparison to the other 3 songs ; also i think she was mastering the songs a few days ago

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

11 minutes ago, paradiso said:

i have a feeling she'll perform all of crash + a song or two from the deluxe tracks + vroom vroom, unlock it, gone, and visions (and maybe stay away if she's feeling generous)

NO PLEASE i hated her performing the entirety of self titled it was so bad 

59 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

what songs do you people want her to perform? this is the crash album tour :whoopi: i remember when angels had a meltdown bc she wasn’t performing enough pop 2 on self titled tour, it’s standard procedure to do album + popular songs.

charli’s set lists are great imo, her 2017 festival set list was a classic! 

imagine going to an album tour and not even getting to see your fave tracklist song, that would suck!

IMO they should be balanced, i get having more songs from the record she's touring with but we can also have some variety ffs

54 minutes ago, backseat said:

do we know when WYTAM is from? honestly i think it is very recent and was the reason for why she was “still working on the deluxe” just a few days ago, it sounds a lot about what she’s been talking about in interviews lately and the line “when i talk it makes it worse” sounds like a direct reference to her going off on that fan on twitter a few weeks ago LMAO. plus we know sorry if i hurt you and selfish girl are from ages ago and there’s no reason why she would’ve still been working on those two so recently

48 minutes ago, the ocean said:

b. i do think WYTAM is pretty recent cause it sounds noticeably underbaked in comparison to the other 3 songs ; also i think she was mastering the songs a few days ago

Yes, she posted on Instagram that she basically finished those songs on release week lol

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

16 minutes ago, monsterxcx said:

one more try when i ask for instrumentals :crai:

i dream about the instrumentals

if you're talking about the crash instrumentals then we already got those :dua:

also to whoever was talking about the sucker instrumentals i'm pretty sure we have those too

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

13 minutes ago, the ocean said:

if you're talking about the crash instrumentals then we already got those :dua:

also to whoever was talking about the sucker instrumentals i'm pretty sure we have those too

i mean, deluxe :)

xoxo, monsterxcx!

got the key can you unlock it?