Fluorine

Charli XCX

5 hours ago, CharlisHouseParty said:

i dont think is coming, as other people have said i think its more likely that shes going to torture us by using the songs as part of a pre-show playlist for the tour lol

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

The funniest thing for me about this is:

1) She was so adamant the album was never going to be called XCX World, but not she’s acknowledged it by that name

2) Couldn’t she reach out to the producers/have the means to get the files for these tracks and not go to the fans for it? 

j14CYJi.png

4 minutes ago, KeybladeMeister said:

The funniest thing for me about this is:

1) She was so adamant the album was never going to be called XCX World, but not she’s acknowledged it by that name

2) Couldn’t she reach out to the producers/have the means to get the files for these tracks and not go to the fans for it? 

she probably can do that, shes just trolling us a bit on the weekend. She knows we go crazy with xcx world

I think charli will give a second life to this album.

all references go to this:

1. these tweets
2. charli gave us the opportunity to hack her to listen to a little teaser of the deluxe songs (ps click the link to hack me and get deluxe snippets early… via charli's twitter)

it's all about the release of xcx world

i'm so excited!

EOP_9kKWkAAZ0-P.jpg

xoxo, monsterxcx!

got the key can you unlock it?

16 minutes ago, monsterxcx said:

1. these tweets
2. charli gave us the opportunity to hack her to listen to a little teaser of the deluxe songs (ps click the link to hack me and get deluxe snippets early… via charli's twitter)

i'm so excited!

EOP_9kKWkAAZ0-P.jpg

i love delusion :true:

On 3/24/2022 at 11:14 PM, EYEYE said:

does anyone know what other droplets we were supposed to get with 5ITM, GNO & Focus?

I'm pretty sure she was considering Blame it On Your Love, Bounce, White Mercedes, and Would You. She had also been performing Party Party live back in 2018 so maybe that too?

She rehearsed BIOYL for the Reputation tour and played it at her listening sessions- I vaguely remember something about the Girls Night Out cover originally belonging to BIOYL but don't quote me on that lol. WM and WY were recorded in early 2018 and played at her listening sessions along with songs like NA/1999/BIOYL

Contrary to popular belief, Come to My Party was never supposed to be a 2018 single.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

2 hours ago, 99tears said:

Can someone plz link me to XCX world stems? Mainly want Taxi and No Angel pleaseeee 

you can find all of them here. we have No Angel (streaming version) stems only. We're lacking Bounce and No Angel (Sophie demo) but i think thats not realistic

https://mega.nz/folder/BxsTjYgI#IslvMZLF2yrDOdmNBuuF-Q

1 hour ago, monsterxcx said:

1. these tweets

i'm so excited!

EOP_9kKWkAAZ0-P.jpg

I’ll never understand the love for this album, best believe if it was released it would of flopped and been slated-it’s like an even more bubblegum Sucker without the guitar edge-and god knows half of you hate sucker.

50 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

I’ll never understand the love for this album, best believe if it was released it would of flopped and been slated-it’s like an even more bubblegum Sucker without the guitar edge-and god knows half of you hate sucker.

it obviously would've flopped but it's a very solid pop album and it's got a lot of bops (Taxi, Bounce, Waterfall, etc.)