Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, 13 Bitches said:

it’s crazy how New Shapes was the worst song existing and now that the album’s out I love it

Beg for You is still trash tho xo

RIGHT?????

New Shapes kinda makes sense within the context of the album

23 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

When the chorus goes viral on TikTok so they change the title to "How Can I Not Know What I Need Right Now (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday)". I'm ready 

this is happening just wait for it

1 hour ago, blameitonme said:

i’m gonna need all 16 tracks on tour miss charli :nails: 

+ some unreleased song that the fans are gonna be calling for the next like 5 years

edit: the way i misspelled next as nest and didn't notice it :bebe:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

okay these are thoughts on the deluxe tracks now that i’ve had more first listen thru

i am actually flabbergasted at the fact that a lot of people are gushing over the deluxe tracks more than the actual album. I am al are looking for surprise or shock value with charli and i think that crash was the perfect switch for her. this is the first album in a while where her vocals are so clear and bottom line she sounds great.

Selfish girl is a fucking bop. i had to listen to it a couple times but honestly she should have had a place in the album tbh.

selfish girl >> beg for you

SMTWTFS is cute n fun too but it’s just a fun song imo

the other two song sun categorizing together and i’ll prob get sm hate but yolo. these songs literally sounds like they were worked on around HIFN which makes sense since selfish girl was tested last year but like.. idk they have too much grip. her vocals are muffled and you can’t hear her shine. i feel like the last two songs were literally curated in 1 second and released. listen, that’s fine but literally EVER song on this album has a story and fire production and they’re kinda lack luster. maybe after i listen a few more times but it ain’t doin it for me right now.

i think i’m partial though because i love more uptempo songs.

20 minutes ago, palmtrev said:

okay these are thoughts on the deluxe tracks now that i’ve had more first listen thru

i am actually flabbergasted at the fact that a lot of people are gushing over the deluxe tracks more than the actual album. I am al are looking for surprise or shock value with charli and i think that crash was the perfect switch for her. this is the first album in a while where her vocals are so clear and bottom line she sounds great.

Selfish girl is a fucking bop. i had to listen to it a couple times but honestly she should have had a place in the album tbh.

selfish girl >> beg for you

SMTWTFS is cute n fun too but it’s just a fun song imo

the other two song sun categorizing together and i’ll prob get sm hate but yolo. these songs literally sounds like they were worked on around HIFN which makes sense since selfish girl was tested last year but like.. idk they have too much grip. her vocals are muffled and you can’t hear her shine. i feel like the last two songs were literally curated in 1 second and released. listen, that’s fine but literally EVER song on this album has a story and fire production and they’re kinda lack luster. maybe after i listen a few more times but it ain’t doin it for me right now.

i think i’m partial though because i love more uptempo songs.

Agreed, I don’t know how they could be anything other than HIFN outtakes-she should of done this as b sides to that album in 2020-it’s just really odd how’s she’s backtracked.

It would be like if interior, heartbreak high and chains were on sucker.

2 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Agreed, I don’t know how they could be anything other than HIFN outtakes-she should of done this as b sides to that album in 2020-it’s just really odd how’s she’s backtracked.

It would be like if interior, heartbreak high and chains were on sucker.

tbh heartbreak high DOES sound like a sucker outtake to me

your point is still valid just maybe not THAT song to make your point

3 minutes ago, the ocean said:

its like superlove honestly, perfect combo of sucker and true romance. despite heartbreak high being from 2012

Just now, miamigardenclub said:

its like superlove honestly, perfect combo of sucker and true romance. despite heartbreak high being from 2012

exactly you get it :true:

i think the rick nowels + patrik berger + justin raisen tracks would make a cute inbetween album

Once New Shapes clicks it’s impossible to understand why you didn’t like it so much, I couldn’t stand it when it first dropped but the first time I saw the music video and saw all 3 of them serving nothing but cunt my third eye was OPENED and now I just can’t be here for the slander:krylie:

giphy.gif

selfish girl and sorry if i hurt you fit PERFECTLY on crash!!! selfish girl is beg for you but actually good and sorry if i hurt you could've been a fantastic closer

On 3/18/2022 at 3:14 PM, misslonaxo said:

And ofc he's a MANSCAPED partner

Girl he screengrabbed us in his new video for the deluxe album:coffee:seems like someone’s a lil salty, overcompensating with the jokes:ma:I think we hit a lil nerve:gasp:

giphy.gif

33 minutes ago, shedevilbynight said:

considering changing the name of the album in my library to Sorry If I Hurt You and replacing track one...

I've been always wondering... Are you really like deleting the track and replacing it? Jeez, make a playlist with new order. I think it's such a pity to erase something from the entire existence, even if the track isn't as good as Crash is.

1 hour ago, the ocean said:

your point is still valid just maybe not THAT song to make your point

Does it though? It’s full of Dark synths, breathy vocals and moody lyricism. 

Sucker is bratty, high pitched vocals, bubblegum beats or guitars 

By that logic Valentine should also be a sucker cut. 

I’d give you I don’t even know your name though-Because that song is so sucker it hurts.