Fluorine

Charli XCX

when i'm older i'm gonna live in a beach hut in hawaii :dance:

S̴̺̫̥͓̣̹̝̣̦̩̄͑ͩ͑̄͒̿ͧͬͪ͊̏̾̆̆̋͊ͨ̐̕͝͠ͅA̅ͩ͛̽̔ͦͩͤͩ̊̓͏̛̛͞͏̫̰̼̰V̧͇̬̰͙͇̟̮͔͓̭̪͓͈͎̦̫ͬͦͦͯ̑ͤͯͦͧ̃͟E̵̎ͯ̓̒̾͋͑ͣ͗͐̈̐̿ͯͨͥͧ̋҉̞̩̱̥̱̱͇̮͖ ̡͉̘͖̗ͫͨ͑̑ͩ̓ͦͦͮ̿̎̂ͪ͗̾̂̓ͨͧ̕͢͝T̨̃ͩ̽͌ͥ͡҉̟͍̱͕̞̟͙͉͇̠̻͎̼H̴̵̠̗̮̼̫̦̭͔̒̏̐ͪ̋͊͂̀̓͆̊̎ͥͪ͞͝Ĕ͕̥͇͖͚̖̣̙̻̙̬͍͉̞̮̎͛̿̓̈͢͠͡ͅ ̵̷̡͕̲̹̮͈̳̂ͪͪͪ͋̽̐̐̀ͯ̈ͅR̨̧͇̪̮̜̺̖̪͔͇ͪ̒́̄Ḧ̞̘̫͔̿͊̋ͩ̋ͥͧͨ̊̑͊̃ͩ̄́́I̧̧͙̞̞̫̲͍͇͍̿̓ͩͪ̍̇ͫ̐̆̆ͧͦ̚͢N̸̡̼̰͍͉̪͔̫̬͉̘̻͓̯̻͔̩̼̲ͭ͗̂̌ͪͦ̉͡͝͡Ǫ̸̬͍̜͎̩̠͍̘̫̖͍̭̟͖̱̭̩̮̋̉̈́̅̈ͩ͊̄͐ͩͫ̈́̋ͦ̄̏͂͛̚͝!̵̶̪̪̬̩̠̤̮̤̣̯̻̫̮̻̦̼̗̯͐͛́͂̅̑ͧ͊̉̍

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

32 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

oop, didn't realize we had the stems. Sorry!

we don't, the people who do have them im sure made stem edits and passed them off as leaks hahaha

that whole song and the leak history is a complete mess :bebe:

3 minutes ago, CoochieSwirlC said:

we don't, the people who do have them im sure made stem edits and passed them off as leaks hahaha

that whole song and the leak history is a complete mess :bebe:

oh, i didn’t know the story behind it

but i’ll assume it’s worse than a certain somebody’s career that Charli once worked with

negAbhB.png

@Glitter Boy please do a remaster for Just One Touch & The Party's Never Over in the Crash style king. These 2 songs could have been so suitable for the Deluxe. 

It's a shame they did not made it. (Especially Party's Never Over - it has that 80s synthpop ballad vibe, fits the album theme so well).

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I loooove the deluxe cover edit using the evening hours.  I will use this cover actually. 

Also, will the deluxe have a physical release or nah?

4 minutes ago, National Anthem said:

I literally don’t understand why everyone is so obsessed with Sweat :flop: I like obsess over her unreleased too but this song?????

people calling it the new Taxi?? just no

Right, I am so happy Sweat did not make the cut. It is too basic. I wouldn't mind it leaking, but yeah, it is no taxi lol.

1 hour ago, Whore of Tropico said:

@Glitter Boy please do a remaster for Just One Touch & The Party's Never Over in the Crash style king. These 2 songs could have been so suitable for the Deluxe. 

It's a shame they did not made it. (Especially Party's Never Over - it has that 80s synthpop ballad vibe, fits the album theme so well).

I made a The Party's Never Over version a while ago but it really suuuuucks so I'll have to work on that. And as for Just One Touch, I literally added the final to my album, it fits really good with the rest of the tracks imo! I could try something out but I can't promise anything :bebe: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: