Fluorine

Charli XCX

Honestly she should make an m/v for every song of this era.

But if she doesn't, i hope at least she make an m/v for this

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Can I just say that there's a certain confidence she's had this era that I think has been missing in past eras. The vocals, the visuals, the choreo, I'm so happy she finally understands what a star she is. I know the post I Love It/Fancy/Boom Clap pressure really did a number on her but I feel like she really does seem to believe in herself more now and it's showing in her overall output.

4 minutes ago, KillForLove said:

Can I just say that there's a certain confidence she's had this era that I think has been missing in past eras. The vocals, the visuals, the choreo, I'm so happy she finally understands what a star she is. I know the post I Love It/Fancy/Boom Clap pressure really did a number on her but I feel like she really does seem to believe in herself more now and it's showing in her overall output.

i think the success of self-titled + quarantine reflection helped a lot

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I keep seeing people's comments about this record label shade on the music video. 

AS IF Atlantic wouldn't have been knew about this.... like girlies... :tommy:

Just because Atlantic had re-tweeted & liked Charli's tweet teaser video with the "shade" clearly on it

1 minute ago, DownhillLullaby said:

I keep seeing people's comments about this record label shade on the music video. 

AS IF Atlantic wouldn't have been knew about this.... like girlies... :tommy:

Just because Atlantic had re-tweeted & liked Charli's tweet teaser video with the "shade" clearly on it

I thought it was like understood that they would be in on it and have been in on it the whole era. It was like part of her press strategy. 

I need to see her live at least once in my depressed life/existence. :crai::crai:

I'd sell my kidney to hear party4u live :crai:

and pink diamond 

Instagram.com/y1anni

12 minutes ago, KillForLove said:

I thought it was like understood that they would be in on it and have been in on it the whole era. It was like part of her press strategy. 

it’s like how doja was all over tiktok a month ago complaining about how she was contractually obliged to write a jingle and do promo for taco bell.. except that was literally the marketing, her being annoyed to draw more attention to it 

some angels brains are not that large 

2 minutes ago, brandon said:

it’s like how doja was all over tiktok a month ago complaining about how she was contractually obliged to write a jingle and do promo for taco bell.. except that was literally the marketing, her being annoyed to draw more attention to it 

some angels brains are not that large 

it's kinda sad how some people don't have critical thinking skills

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif