Fluorine

Charli XCX

On 12/2/2022 at 5:56 PM, OverYourHead said:

I want her to go hard as fuck on the next album, I don’t want pop, Crash had a shelf life of like a week for me before it sounded stale, soz for the popli apologists in here but I’m over it. I want an album of songs the likes of Visions, Shake It, I Got It, 2099, Anthems, Delicious, Pink Diamond… I want her to lose her absolute shit in the studio

This would be dated and panned upon arrival-no one is here for hyperpop in 2023

Pink diamond however… we can explore elements of this certainly 

2 minutes ago, brandon said:

Included in her last insta post…

FjKOKa8XoAIlqp0?format=jpg&name=large

crash era not over it seems.. WHAT is she filming!!

not me quoting my own post but 

i’m still thinking that maybe we’re getting a remix album? Which could be why she never fulfilled her promise of releasing the bandsintown version of twice after crash went #1, because it’s coming on a remix album..

and she was a part of dawn of chromatica, and dua did one for future nostalgia.. so maybe she’s picked up inspiration from those :hooker:

and that’s why we haven’t gotten yuck as a single yet because it’s gonna have a feature and be the main single to promote the remix album YUPPP YUP YUP 

or it could literally just be a series of vevo live performances but i’m not manifesting that 

6 minutes ago, brandon said:

not me quoting my own post but 

i’m still thinking that maybe we’re getting a remix album? Which could be why she never fulfilled her promise of releasing the bandsintown version of twice after crash went #1, because it’s coming on a remix album..

and she was a part of dawn of chromatica, and dua did one for future nostalgia.. so maybe she’s picked up inspiration from those :hooker:

and that’s why we haven’t gotten yuck as a single yet because it’s gonna have a feature and be the main single to promote the remix album YUPPP YUP YUP 

or it could literally just be a series of vevo live performances but i’m not manifesting that 

i personally don't want, need or have any use for a remix album from her or anyone else but i do support Yuck being a single, so lets hope for that.

14 minutes ago, letterblue said:

i personally don't want, need or have any use for a remix album from her or anyone else but i do support Yuck being a single, so lets hope for that.

Yeah, I’m not the biggest fan of remix albums but usually there are a few tracks I end up enjoying

Theres a few remixes on club future nostalgia that are really good, and i love the rina version of free woman & bree runway on babylon from dawn of chromatica, so it’s always nice to have a little treat :candy:

3 hours ago, XCX Archivist said:

HONEY

Do not worry, legend. I starred the Google Doc earlier this year! Never done that! You are so appreciated :mariah:

stems were glorious btw and I aim to make FX_01 standard on all devices :illumilana:

1 hour ago, brandon said:

my prediction is some kind of vevo/spotify live performance video. maybe constant repeat and lightning? something cute

whatever this ends up being i think it will release before the end of the year and will fully wrap up the CRASH era :ohno:

2 hours ago, brandon said:

is this not the same car & scene from the gone video? maybe it’s just old BTS from the shoot or something 

xMcVPI7.jpg

2 minutes ago, abombnd said:

is this not the same car & scene from the gone video? maybe it’s just old BTS from the shoot or something 

nope this is a different car. it’s the car used in the album photoshoot and the photo she posted today is in a studio not a warehouse like the gone video 

7 minutes ago, abombnd said:

different car! this car is the one from the crash photoshoot 

nvm blameitonme beat me to it sksjsk

4 hours ago, XCX Archivist said:

got myself a self titled charli vinyl at last 

god next level charli sounds so good, why does this one sound miles better than the crash vinyl?

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

1 hour ago, KeybladeMeister said:

Are we due for a XCXmas this year?

:w8ing:

we've already gotten quite a few instrumentals, im praying to the god i dont believe in for motdf, more block demos, lipgloss feat brooke candy, the grimes collab, yung lean/bladee collab, original rina collab, and also as many stems as possible

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx