Fluorine

Charli XCX

2 hours ago, taco truck said:

The “real winner” stuff, I get she feels snubbed but being this loudly mad about it is really embarrassing… and crash was not her best either lol

it’s not that serious she’s just trolling :toofunny:

qfrWuBl.png

16 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

it’s not that serious she’s just trolling :toofunny:

You’re correct It’s not that serious it’s just unfunny :bebe:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

7 minutes ago, taco truck said:

You’re correct It’s not that serious it’s just unfunny :bebe:

to you :bebe:

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

Just now, heavensentslut said:

to you :bebe:

Exactly it’s my opinion:oprah4: but idc I’m not gonna argue anymore it really doesn’t matter. I love charli i just think it’s weird and unfunny lol

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

listening to sweat, It's good, but it feels like a song she wrote to be pitched for another artist imo, like i could almost see this being a scrapped future nostalgia demo if it had different production imo. Also Just one touch (V3) feels like a finished Charli/Dua song, like i can see them doing the chorus together, and alternating vocals on the bridge

9 hours ago, Raupeka said:

listening to sweat, It's good, but it feels like a song she wrote to be pitched for another artist imo, like i could almost see this being a scrapped future nostalgia demo if it had different production imo. Also Just one touch (V3) feels like a finished Charli/Dua song, like i can see them doing the chorus together, and alternating vocals on the bridge

i feel like i’m the only one that really dislikes sweat. it sounds like a nickelodeon song to me and literally makes me cringe i hate it sm 

37 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

i feel like i’m the only one that really dislikes sweat. it sounds like a nickelodeon song to me and literally makes me cringe i hate it sm 

Wdym-there was pages worth on here trashing it as being badly written, dumb etc I’m pretty sure it’s more hated than liked even :thumb3:

2 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

Wdym-there was pages worth on here trashing it as being badly written, dumb etc I’m pretty sure it’s more hated than liked even :thumb3:

i can only recall the countless amount of people constantly asking for sweat to leak in full :bebe:

49 minutes ago, pop2anna said:

manifesting murder on the dancefloor to leak for the 1637483916th time… :trisha:

what era is this song?

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

21 hours ago, comeintomybedroom said:

i think she was just kinda parodying the 'nepo baby" shirt hailey baldwin did

Fl-LPosXEAAAzjT?format=jpg&name=large

i mean charles did it first with the “they don’t build statues of critics” shirt but yeah same concept

wearing that critics shirt got her a lot of random publicity so mamas said why not do it again! 

1 minute ago, brandon said:

i mean charles did it first with the “they don’t build statues of critics” shirt but yeah same concept

wearing that critics shirt got her a lot of random publicity so mamas said why not do it again!

this is exactly what i said its a gimmick and she knows we know thats why it's funny also the real winner shirt was 100% boss bitch energy tew me idkk

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

2 minutes ago, heavensentslut said:

this is exactly what i said its a gimmick and she knows we know thats why it's funny also the real winner shirt was 100% boss bitch energy tew me idkk

yup yup exactly, like not everything has to be serious! have a little fun! serve a little cunt!

also i’m so at peace with knowing that not every song has to be groundbreaking showstopping incredible and innovative!

which is why sweat is a stupid fun bop to listen to with 0 thoughts in my brain  :candy: